CHAPTER 58: Waking Nightmare

"Alyssa, we are going around. Wait for the signal and then enter." Izzy said.

"Okay." Claire said.

"Okay let's go. The signal is a gunshot." Izzy said.

Izzy and Alyssa walked around the giant gates to the corner of the wall. Izzy and Alyssa walked around the perimeter and found a small entrance.

"Okay. We have to take this slowly." Izzy said.

"Right. Slow." Alyssa said.

Izzy raised his sniper rifle and kicked open the door. Alyssa and Izzy bursted into the empty dark red room. Alyssa walked back out and lifted her gun in the air. A gunshot went off. She went back in and shut the door behind her.

"That's our cue." Claire said.

Leah walked over to the gates and banged her gun on it. The giant gates opened and the group slowly walked in. The gates shut behind them and they stood. In the trees there were walkways and huts and another set of gates up ahead. There was a cave to the left of the with metal gates.

Izzy and Alyssa walked through the red room towards a hall but a group of native soldiers started walking past. Izzy pushed Alyssa and they leaned against the wall to not get caught. After the soldiers passed they followed them up stairs and outside on to the walkways. Izzy and Alyssa crouched low and stayed hidden.

"I am Migario. What do you want." The king spoke.

"We want to just pass through." Lana spoke.

Migario's eyes widened as he saw Lana.

"ITS THE FLOWER CHILD. KILL THEM ALL." Migario screamed.

The native soldier behind him sent a spear flying into Leah's chest. Her eyes widened as she felt the spear fly into her chest.

"NOOOOOOO!" Claire screamed.

Everyone took out their guns and started shooting at the natives. The natives sent arrows flying from their bows.

"MOMMMMM." Alyssa screamed.

She fell to the floor crying.

"MOMMYYYYY." She screamed.

Izzy started sniping the natives as Alyssa cried.

Leah turned her head and saw Anna.

"Anna?" Leah asked as her life faded away.

"Come on Leah. It's time to go." Anna said softly.

She wore a white dress with no shoes. Her face was white as her hair flowed in the wind as all the gunshots were firing.

"Take me." Leah said softly crying.

"It's okay to be scared. But we're leaving now. It's time to go." Anna spoke.

Anna walked over to impaled Leah. She grabbed Leah's hand and gave her a soft kiss on the head. Leah's eyes closed as Anna kissed her gently.

Everyone continued to fire their guns at the natives and a giant alarm went off. The gates in front of them opened and everyone from the village came running out with guns, spears, and arrows.

Alyssa kneeled as she looked down at her dead mother.

"Alyssa. Come on we gotta go." Izzy said tearing up.

As he spoke the ground shook. Everyone panicked.

"Shit! An earthquake!" Lana yelled.

Everything from above collapsed as Izzy, Alyssa, and warriors were on it. They all fell down. Alyssa was stuck under rubble, Izzy was on top of Migario. Izzy took out his knife and stabbed him in the heart.