CHAPTER 44: Rescue Misson

Izzy, Claire, Layla, Adrianna, Mariah, Amy, and Natasha walked down the hall when suddenly the disembodied voice came on again. "Hello there. Your friends are in deep trouble. The Black Widow has them inside a cage over the lava pits. You better save them fast or they'll be roasted." It said laughing. "Oh and my friend The Worm is coming after you. Have fun!" It said then it started laughing. It shut off and they looked at eachother. "Hi. I'm The Worm. I'm here to kill you." A woman's voice said. They turned around and it was the zombie girl with a tentacle climbing up her body. She was all bloody from when Amy beat her up. She stared at Amy and charged at her. Amy doges her and she rammed into the wall. Mariah kicked her hip and Adrianna bashed her head with her nail'd baseball bat. There were two fire axes on each side if the hall. Izzy broke the cases open and took them out. He threw one and then another. They both hit her wrists and she was stuck against the wall. "Let's go guys!" Claire yelled. They all ran away from The Worm as she screeched. They all ran down the hall and the worm yelled again. There were double doors at the end of the hall. Izzy opened the door and moved his hand telling them to go faster. They all got through and Izzy was about to go through and the floor opened and he fell through. "Go save the others! I'll be with Izzy!" Mariah said as she jumped through the hole. The floor sealed and the others ran into The Black Widow's lair.

Izzy fell in his back. He got up and brushed off the dirt then cracked his back. He heard Mariah scream. He looked up and saw her face looking down at him. He caught her. "What the hell. You were the first one to get through the door." Izzy said. "I know. But I wanted to make sure you were safe." She replied. "Awe how sweet." Izzy said sarcastically. They both chuckled. "Well, let's get going." Izzy said. "Agreed." Mariah said. They walked down the dim hall. There was a group of zombies looking through a glass window laughing. Izzy took out his electric katana and Mariah took out her her spear with spikes. Izzy whistled at them. They turned around and Mariah and I Izzy ran at them with their melee weapons. Izzy swung the sword and the zombies chest split in half. Mariah stabbed the spear inside the zombies mouth and kicked it. Izzy stabbed the zombie in the throat and swiped up and his entire head split in half vertically. Mariah swung the sword across the zombie's face multiple times and then stabbed it in the eye. Izzy turned on the electricity and sliced both of it's arms as legs off, as it was getting electrocuted Izzy stabbed it in the head. Mariah took the spear, jumped up and stuck it inside the zombie's head. After they killed them all they looked through the glass and saw all of their friends over the lava pits in a cage including Claire and the others. The Black Widow and The Worm hissed at them. Mariah and Izzy turned around and they were standing there. "Mariah, you get The Worm, I get The Black Widow." Izzy whispered. She nodded. Izzy ran at The Black Widow and tackled her. He punched her in the face multiple times. She kicked him off. He took out his pistol and shot the glass window. It broke open and glass shattered everywhere. Izzy ran at The Black Widow and threw her through the broken window. She screeched and fell into the lava pits. The Worm was choking Mariah. He ran her, grabbed her hair and slung her through the shattered window. She screeched as she fell into the lava pits too. Izzy helped Mariah up. They pressed the release button and they all got out and met with eachother. They all gave hugs. They all walked and talked about what happened to them and the people that didn't make it. They turned and am entered a giant room with a lot of light. And ahead of them were to giant iron doors. They couldn't go back so they had to go through. And who knows what's lurking inside.

TO BE CONTINUED