CHAPTER 62: Only The Beginning

They walked into the airport slowly. Everything was dim and on fire. Fore alarms are blinking. Baggage was everywhere.

"Jesus." Alicia spoke.

A loud speaker came on.

"You're all gonna pay." Scar spoke.

"That bitch still." Bernadette sighed.

Scar, Violet, and Junior came out.

"You guys killed my dad." Scar spoke.

"Who the fuck is your dad?" Emily said.

"Francis! You bitch." Scar yelled.

She took out her pistol Layla ran at her and tackled her. Izzy punched Junior across the face. Emily grabbed Lana's dirk and ran at Violet. She slashed her neck open when she swung. Emily swung more and more, each hit harder. Izzy continued to punch Junior while he was bleeding on the floor. Layla took out her knife hand and slit Scar's face. From the right ear to the left. She screamed and fell to the floor. Izzy took out his pistol and shot Junior in the chest. The screams echoed and zombies came from all over. Everyone took out their melee weapons.

"Lets waste these fuckers." Izzy said.

They all ran into the horde and sliced through. They all protected Claire as they sliced and diced all the zombies. Blood spattered everywhere and ran down their faces.

"Lets go guys." Alicia said.

Izzy picked up Claire and they walked through the airport. They exited the airport and outside was the landing pad. They all ran to the helicopter on the landing pad. Jay opened up the door.

"Out of gas fill up the tank!" Jay said.

"Got it. Em help me." Alyssa spoke.

Alyssa and Emily went to the gas tank a couple feet away from it. Izzy laid Claire down inside.

"It's okay Claire. We're almost out of here." He said then smiled.

He shut the door. Alyssa and Emily took the tube and put in the gas slot. It clicked in and they went to turn the gas on.

"It won't budge!" Emily said.

"Here let me help you." Alyssa said.

They both tried pushing it down, but it still wouldn't budge.

"Ugh! What the hell!" Emily said.

They all waited.

"Still nothing?" Izzy said.

"No." Alyssa said.

"Good, you're not going anywhere." Herta said.

They all turned around and saw Herta standing there. She fired her machine gun at them.

"Get down!" Izzy yelled.

"Ah!" Layla yelled

"Layla! She got hit!" Alicia yelled.

"No! Layla!" Izzy said.

A horde of zombies were hundreds Herta as she shot at them. Everyone shot back as Izzy dragged Layla behind the helicopter.

"GOT IT!" Emily yelled.

The gas started flowing into the helicopter. Alyssa and Emily cheered. They stood next to the gas and made sure it safely got inside the chopper.

"Layla. Are you okay?" Izzy spoke.

She laid in his lap. Her eyes opened.

"You really think I'm not okay?" She said laughing.