"Good; big game on Saturday."

"Oh...."

"What? You didn't know?"

"Nope."

"How do you not know?"

"Cause I don't pay attention to that stuff."

"Guess that's why you're never at the games. Everyone else is always there."

Khushi simply shrugged and caught a whiff of him. "Chi! You stink! Go shower!"

"That is the smell of glory," Arnav grinned proudly.

Khushi snorted "Right! Now go! You reek!!"

Arnav grinned and turned away, heading for the locker room. Khushi was about to turn when she realized something. From what Arnav had said, it was like as if he paid attention to her presence. He knew that she was never at the games because he never saw her.

Khushi continued thinking about it, when Arnav came back, all fresh and clean.

"You're still here," Arnav asked.

"Uh... yeah...."

"So... wanna go somewhere?"

Khushi smiled. "I'd like that," and they both headed out of the gym.

*~*

As soon as he was done taking a shower, NK headed straight to the track field. Seema was busy stretching when some cheerleaders eyed her.

Seema look side to side. "Can I help you?"

They didn't reply so Seema rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

"Some attitude she's got now," a cheerleader said.

"Right," another one said. "She thinks she's so cool just because she walked next to NK."

Seema rolled her eyes and took her position.

"No," another cheerleader exclaimed. "She didn't just walk with him, she went somewhere with him."

"Really," one asked.

"Yeah! I heard that the loser is tutoring him for Spanish."

All of them gasped. "Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, how I'd love to spend time with him," one gushed.

"Yeah," another said. "Spend some alone time with him."

The girls giggled and continued to gush about how sexy NK was, as well as the other Raizada boys. Seema continued to run and came running in first.

"Oh look at that," a cheerleader said. "Road Runner made it first."

"Is she gonna go beep beep now," another one mocked.

They all laughed and Seema rolled her eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and caught up on her breath. She turned to pick up her water bottle, when a cheerleader shrieked out.

"NK!!!"

Seema turned and saw NK walking towards them. The cheerleaders gushed and said hi to him flirtatiously as he passed them. But he paid no attention to them and walked straight to Seema. The cheerleaders gaped at them as they spoke.

"Hey Seema," NK smiled softly.

"Hey... um, what are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd pick you up."

Seema smiled. "Aw. That's so sweet of you."

"Gupta," the coach yelled out. "Hit the showers!"

Seema nodded and NK just tilted his head and then nodded, motioning for her to go and that he'd be here. Seema left and NK sat at the bleachers. The cheerleaders thought that they should practice so that they could impress him... not that it was going to work. Eventually Seema came out and overheard the cheerleaders gushing about NK. They were so convinced that their flexibility and moves would get his attention and that bringing out their chests and tooching out their butts would work.

"What are you looking at Road Runner," one of them yelled.

Seema realized that she was looking at them pathetically.

Time to surprise them. "Not looking," Seema shouted back. "Thinking!"

"Of what," another yelled. "Saying beep beep," and they all laughed.

Seriously, the whole Road Runner joke is lame.

Seema rolled her eyes and she began to do cartwheels and flips, making her way over to NK. NK watched in amazement, as well as the cheerleaders. Seema made her way over to NK and stopped in front of him, fixing her hair.

"Ready," she asked, taking in her breath.

"Uh...."

NK was dumbfounded and Seema couldn't help herself but laugh.

"Shall we," Seema asked.

"Huh? Oh... yeah, sure."

The two began to walk and the cheerleaders gaped at Seema in jealousy.

"Oh yeah, where we going," Seema asked.

"I was thinking the apartment-"

"No."

NK scrunched his eyebrows. The truth is, Seema felt nervous and she didn't want to go to that place. See, in Seema's view, they never made it official so Seema felt uncomfortable. They weren't a couple, not even to the public.

"I-I was thinking we could go to Study Hall," she said, sounding more like a question.

"Uh...?" NK was getting a weird vibe off of this. "Okay, I guess."

The two went to study hall and once again, it was like that scene from Main Hoon Na when Lucky entered the library.

~
How about this - if you guys can get 30 stars for this, I'll post the next chapter 😉

Love. Sex. Aur Dhoka? (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें