Mine - Huening Kai

It was early in the morning when you heard your mother calling you from downstairs. ''y/n! Kai is waiting for you.''

You grabbed your bag and ran down. ''Morning y/n.'' Kai said. He has been your best friend for a very long time. You tickled him as you replied: ''Morning Kai.''

Both of you started to walk toward the school. Kai was teasing you as usual and you teased him back. ''You look like couple you know.'' A boy from behind said. It was Beomgyu. He was a year older than you. ''Opa don't say that! you already know that Kai loves another girl!'' You said as you started to run faster toward the class.

You sat on your seat as usual everyday. Kai sat behind you, next to Taehyun as the teacher entered. ''Good morning everyone, today we have a new student, will you introduce yourself?'' The teacher said as a really handsome boy walked in. ''Hello everyone, my name is Kim Lisoo. I hope we get along.'' The boy said.

''You can sit next to y/n. Y/n raise your hand please.'' The teacher said. You raised your hand. Lisoo walked and sat next to you. ''Hi i am Lisoo, nice to meet you.'' Lisoo said as he extended his hand for a shake. ''My name is y/n, nice to meet you too.'' you said.

During the class, Lisoo kept on talking with you and made you laugh, you felt that you would fall in love with him in no time. You felt that something was thrown on your head, when you turned around you saw an angry Kai. ''What is wrong?'' You asked Kai. He only rolled his eyes.

During the class the teacher asked you a question and you answered it. ''You really looked beautiful answering that question.'' Lisoo said. Your checks flushed read as you thanked him. Soon Kai stood up as he pushed his tabled. ''Will you bloody stop flirting with her?'' Kai shouted loudly. Everyone was looking at him. ''Is there anything wrong Kai?'' The teacher asked. ''No, I am sorry.'' Kai said.

After class you went to Kai and asked him about what happened. ''Kai what is wrong?'' You asked. ''Yeah you think everything is fine when he flirts with you like this!'' Kai shouted. You rolled your eyes. ''I am single anyway, so what is wrong with that?'' You said. Kai only turned around as he ignored you. ''Well you shouldn't act like this when there is already another girl in your mind.'' You said. You started to walk away when suddenly Kai grabbed your wrist and crashed his lips on yours. ''I am in love with you y/n. You are the girl who I love.'' Kai said

Your face was red but you returned the kiss and grabbed his checks. ''You fool! You made me jealous. I loved you for a very looooong time.'' You said. Kai giggled.

He hugged you tightly as he said: ''Y/N, I love you, will you be my girlfriend.'' ''Yes.'' You said as  you kissed his lips. You felt very happy that the boy you loved had the same feelings for you back.