1

[I suggest that you watch the anime or read the manga before reading this as this is mostly in your POV, so sometimes you don't get the good action in the anime or manga in here because of reasons]

"DAMN DEKU!" I hear a voice as I made my way down the hall. Walking past the class I look inside and see Katsuki getting angry at Izuku. I only got a glimpse, nothing more than that. I was still making my way down the hall.

Making my way to my classroom I take a seat in the back and don't pay much mind to the people around me. "Class is in session," the teacher says as he walks in, a stack of papers in his hand and he hits them in his desk, making them form into a neat pile. "As you know, you kids will be out of here pretty soon" the teacher starts, some of the kids go wild. "I'm going to guess most of you guys are going to try to become Hero's, for that I wish you all luck," He says and the kids around me began to show off their quirk in excitement. He raises his right hand, "but please calm down, you aren't allowed to use quirks in school." The teacher instructs.

"Who is going to try to get in UA?" A kid starts as he looks around. Jason.

He wasn't a bad person, pretty calm unless someone is messing around with him or his friends

"I heard UA's acceptance was really low this year.." someone mumbles.

"Right you're planning to get into UA," the teacher says as he looks at Jason, Jason gives him a nod. "Then good luck."

"Thanks!"

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"Do you plan on going to UA?" The teacher asks me after everyone has filed out of class, leaving him and I behind in the class.

"I am," I say as I pack up my stuff and look at him, "Also I'm not accepting the recommendation" I lift my hand at him and he laughs.

"I knew you'd say that" he chuckles and raises his hands up, showing me he wasn't planning on it. "Did He try to recommend you in?"

"Unfortunately," I say with a sigh as I push my seat in and close up my school bag. "But-"

"You'd feel too privileged, I know" he laughs at me and I crack a small smile, "also tell Shota that I'll be coming by to visit this weekend to throw a celebration," he says and I let out a laugh.

"What day?" I asked.

"Saturday"

"I'll tell him on Saturday morning then" I let out a laugh and he laughs with me.

"Alright. Good luck on the exams, though I already know you'll do amazing"

"Thanks, Tamaki-Sensei," I say as I smile at him, he raises his hands and ruffles up my hair.

"Don't worry about it kid"