Author's Note (Very Important)

Hey guys!!

How are y'all? What's happening your lives?
It's been really long since I wrote something in TBR. But this is something is very important and special. I'm here to announce something.

You know guys, I did not plan to start TBR. It was just the spur of the moment and I started writting. As the story proceeded, I got attached to the characters. I could feel their emotions too. Also, I found a new virtual family. I literally started from 0 and now I have 1.3k followers, 1.34m reads on this book, which still amazes me as I never thought  that my story would be loved so much. Aanya and Hussein would be loved so much. It still feels like a dream.

All the credit goes to you guys. You guys are just awesome. Thank you for showing such an amazing support to me and my story. Thank you so much for waiting so patient for the updates. And thank you for all the heart felt messages and comments you guys left on story.

I achieved a lot here. I learnt a lot here in wattpad. But, I want to explore more. I want to push every button and see where this story goes. So, after a lot of thinking, I decided that I'll be publishing TBR in Amazon's Kindle Direct Publish(KDP).

And to do that, I need to remove TBR from wattpad. I'll be leaving few sample chapters here but to read the whole story you need to purchase it from KDP. So, I'll be removing TBR from wattpad on 25th of this month @ 12:00 am. You guys will be having 5 days of time to finish reading it here on wattpad. After that only 4 chapters will be left here.

I desperately hope that you guys will support my decision. You don't have to feel bad because the book will be immediately available on KDP. And, I hope you'll support me by purchasing the book in Amazon. I'm not forcing you guys. It's all up to you. But please do leave the feedback there in KDP.

Thank you so much guys. Love you. Keep loving, Keep smiling, Keep reading.
And keep supporting me.
Bye lovelies!!