Author's Note

Hey guys,

First of all thank you so much for giving my story a chance​. This is my first story and English is not my mother tongue so there might be some mistakes. So, please bear with them until I edit them.

And the characters in this story are Muslims, but it's not a spiritual story. Infact it is a romantic book. So, don't hate my book because I won't be including much about the religion. No offence towards any religion.

And this story contains cursing and has mature themes. But the intimate scenes are available in another book. The name of the book is Love Is In The Air. So, if you want to read it please add it to your library.

And, at some points you might feel that this story is like every other one. But it's not. I will just say one thing, ALWAYS EXPECT THE LEAST EXPECTED THING FROM MY STORIES.

Okay, last but not the least, DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO COPY MY WORK. IT'S NOT ONLY MY FIRST STORY BUT ALSO IT HAS SOME INCIDENTS WHICH REALLY HAPPENED IN MY LIFE. SO, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

AND IF I FIND OUT ANYONE COPIED MY WORK, I WILL RIP OFF THEIR HEAD AND SHOVE IT IN THEIR ASS.

But, thank you again for giving my book a chance. I'll try my best to make it more interesting for you guys.

Okay, guys, that's it. Now go ahead and Enjoy the story.

Happy Reading!!

Bye.

PS: Cover credit: _itz_shifana. She makes awesome covers. Go and check her profile.