Chapter-34

Hello guys!

Firstly happy valentine's day to all of you. I know I'm late but atleast I'm here right??

Guys, I'm so happy and proud to tell you that my book has reached 100k reads and for the very first it was ranked on 15 in romance category. And all the credit goes to you guys.

I want to thank you guys for all the love and support your showing to me and my book. Please keep supporting guys.

And coming to the chapter, before you start reading, lemme tell you this chapter has mature stuff in it. But I didn't want my book to be marked as r-rated. So I decided to make a separate book for intimate scenes. It is under the title LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

So if you want to read it. Then go ahead and add it to your library.

You can still read the whole chapter here but you won't find the intimate scene here. I have notified down where the scene starts. So from that point go and read the story in the other book. But do vote on both the books guys.

Hope I cleared everything.

Happy reading!!

Aanya:

Without opening my eyes, I stretched my body like a cat stifling a yawn coming out of my dreamland. I still didn't want to wake up from the warm and cozy bed.

Slowly, I flutter opened my eyes with a smile on my lips. But soon my smile dropped off from my face and when I realised that I woke up in a different room.

I immediately sat upright and the blanket fell down only to reveal my half naked body. I wasn't in my clothes, in fact I was dressed in a baby doll dress.

My eyes widened when the events that happened before I slipped into unconsciousness crossed my mind. I let out a gasp when I realised that I was kidnapped. And not only that, whoever has kidnapped me has changed my clothes.

I let out a scream, my eyes teared at the thought of someone seeing me naked. And my parents, oh god they'll be worried sick. And then I suddenly heard footsteps approaching towards me.

Panicked, I looked around frantically to hide. And when I looked around I saw that there was little place for me to hide behind the bed. Without thinking twice, I ran towards it and squeezed myself in that space.

As soon as I hid, I heard the door opening. I closed shut my eyes tightly and silently prayed that whoever it is shouldn't find me. I could here that person moving around the room. I placed a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

I could feel the footsteps stoping infront of me. And soon I felt someone hold me and drag me out of my hiding place. I let out a whimper and refused to open my eyes.

"Ppp..pp...please dd... don't hurt me." I stammered.

I heard the person sigh in response. And then I felt him snaking his arm around my waist and pulled me flushed against me making me gasp in surprise.

"So, you already forgot our room. I must say you've moved on very fast from me." He said.

My eyes opened on their own accord. I stood there frozen in my place just gaping at the man standing infront of me. His eyes boring into me. His gaze was cold and intense. His face held no expression. The man whom I have been dying to see since a month is now standing infront of me.

"H.. Hussein!!" I called out his name not believing the fact that he was actually standing infront of me.

Am I dreaming?!