Chapter-27

Happy reading!!

Aanya:

How could you do this? You stupid girl.

Stupid. Idiot. How? Why? All I kept doing from the moment I woke up is to ask myself this questions. How can I let my guard down? How can I allow him to do such a thing?

It was my idea to take things slow. But I was the one who let him do that. And I hate this stupid blush which looks like it is permanently imprinted on my face.

I woke up early morning to see that I was completely sleeping over Hussein. I immediately jumped out of the bed and freshen up and left the room as quietly as possible.

Now, here, I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for us and thinking how the things have changed so suddenly. I thought we will go on a friendly date, so that we can get to know each other. But from last night's events, I don't think so being friends will be comfortable now.

"Good morning, heart." Hussein suddenly came out of nowhere and snaked his arms around my waist making me jump at the sudden appearance.

"Ammi!! Eesshh. You scared me." I scolded him smacking him on his arms. He chuckled at me.

"Well, I didn't mean to, love." He said still chuckling at me.

"Stop laughing Hussein. My heart racing miles per second." I scolded him.

"Ohh. Are you okay? Wait, lemme see." He said and came forward and placed his hand over my chest just above my heart. I gasped at this.

"Hey. Move away you pervert." I swatted his arm away and folded my arms over my chest.

Suddenly, his laugh boomed all over. I gaped at him. He was laughing so hard that I could see the tears in his eyes. He looks so handsome and sexy.

All of a sudden the events of last night rushed into my mind. I could feel the heat crawling upto my neck and settling over my cheeks.

I looked at Hussein who was staring intensely at me. He laughter died long back. Now his face held a expression that was screaming lust.

He moved forward. Our chests were touching now. His long frame of six feet towered over my petite body. I could feel his breath fanning over my face. I didn't dare to face him and I was staring at his chest which was bare to my eyes.

It was then I realised that he was standing half naked infront of me and I was staring at him. I quickly ducked my head and closed my eyes. But Hussein placed his fingers under my chin and raised my head. But I didn't give in. I still had my eyes closed.

"Look at me, heart." He whispered in my ear making me shudder.

I slowly opened my eyes to just steal a glance at him. But, one look at him and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. We both held each other's gaze. His pupils were dilated with the lust. And what's surprising is that he wasn't even trying to hide it. Infact, he was intentionally showing me that I was effecting him equally.

Suddenly, something snapped and the whole atmosphere changed. The tension was palpable. The attraction we both have towards each other reached a new level. It was impossible to stay in control.

I again looked at him. He was, now, staring at my lips. I felt my lips go dry. So I licked my lips. And to make the situation worst Hussein imitated my actions. Suddenly, I felt hot.

Very. Very. Hot.

I bit my lips nervously. Hussein's eyes widen for the slightest bit. He, suddenly growled and attacked my lips. It was sudden and unexpected. I immediately grabbed onto his shoulders.