Chapter-19 ( part -2)

Hussein:

After bidding good bye to our families, we headed towards the airport. I heard Aanya sniffing. So I handed her a tissue box.

I pretended to be busy with my phone. I just don't feel like talking to her. Because my mind is preoccupied with some particular thoughts.

I was thinking about today's events, specially the way I acted around Aanya. I could see the shock on Aanya's face. Wait. Who am I kidding with? I myself am shocked with my behaviour. I don't know what happens to me when I'm around her.

I glanced at her. She was looking out of the window. Her face was tear stained. Her nose was red like a tomato. Occasionally, she wiped the tears that were falling down for every few minutes. She didn't apply alot of makeup, but she looked beautiful. After meeting Aanya, I learnt that to look beautiful you don't need to cake your face with pounds of makeup.

Aanya's beauty lies in her innocence and simplicity. And I fucking love that. She wasn't even close to the type of girls I do. But still she managed to intrigue me.

The car came to halt as we reached the airport. I was still staring at her. But I averted my gaze as soon as she saw me staring at her. The driver went to open her door, after opening mine.

I went towards Aanya and placed my hand on her small back and nudged her to move forward. From the looks of Aanya I can tell that she was pretty much surprised to see my private jet.

As soon as we stepped inside the flight, the pilots and other crew greeted us. I asked them about the climate and all the while Aanya was busy gawking at the interior of the plane.

I looked at the air hostess and nodded at her. She nodded in response as well. She approached Aanya and asked her if she wanted to be escorted to the room .

I know she is tired and needs rest. And as expected she accepted the offer and went to the bedroom.

As soon as she left, I released the breath which I didn't know that I was holding until I released it. I just wanted to be left alone for sometime to get my shit together.

I took a seat and fastened the belt as the pilot announced that we were ready to take off. I heard the door of the bedroom closing, do, I guessed that Aanya had settled in. I threw my head back, closing my eyes and released a sigh.

The light turned green indicating that it was safe to unfasten the seat belt. The air hostess approached me when I stood up from my seat.

"Mr. Hussein, do you need anything?" She asked me sweetly but her tone was still professional​.

"Nothing. Umm.. actually, is Aanya comfortable in there?" I asked her.

"Yes, Mr. Hussein. She is good in there." She replied.

"Make sure that you provide her with everything she needs." I ordered her. She mumbled a yes.

I went to my study room which was on the other side of the flight. At times I even work from here. I went towards the mini bar which had every kind of drink.

While I was deciding what to drink, a thought suddenly entered my mind. From the moment I met Aanya, I've never seen her drinking. Not even wine. I know they are strictly forbidden in Islam, but some people do drink wine, atleast occasionally. But, Aanya I'm sure she doesn't even know what wine looks like. I chuckled at that thought.

I suddenly lost the interest in drinking alcohol. So, I pressed the intercom and ordered the hostess to bring​ a cup of coffee.

In the mean time I removed my suit and tie throwing them carelessly on the couch. I heard a soft knock on my door. I ordered them to come in.