Chapter-29

Aanya:

Two months later:

Life is beautiful. Isn't it?

This question has been running in my mind since ages. And every time this question crosses my mind, my only answer is yes.

Yes. Life is really beautiful.

I looked up at the clear blue sky. The sun was shining brightly. I smiled at the sun and it greeted me with it's warm rays. A cold yet soothing breeze danced around me and moved few loose strands of my hair to dance along with it. It was as if the breeze was trying to get my attention by making its appearance obvious.

Little birdies were chirping and moving around for the nature has given them the huge responsibility of welcoming the mornings with their sweet songs. They chirped continuously moving from one branch to other as if they were singing lullaby for the moon, making it to fall into the deep slumber.

I looked at the pigeons which were sitting over the fountain, grooming themselves to look presentable for the world to praise them. I grinned when one of the pigeons went to help his partner in grooming and stole few kisses from her. I couldn't help but let out a giggle at their sneaky romance.

"Jaan, where are you?" I heard a voice that never fails to make my heart skip it's beat.

Suddenly, an evil idea crossed my mind. I smirked as I imagined my husband's reaction. Immediately, I sat down and clutched my leg as if I were hurt and the pain was unbearable.

"Jaan?"

I turned around to find the source of the voice. My eyes yearned to see him. And there he was, the source of such a powerful voice, the reason behind my fluttering heart.

There he was, half naked with his track pants hanging loosely on his hips perfectly showing the v shape. I bit my lip and moved my gaze to meet his intense one. He was sinfully handsome.

He gave me a toe curling smile. His smile was so contagious that I could barely restrain myself from retuning it back.

"Heart, where have you been. I-" he cut off himself when his gaze fell on my leg.

His facial expression visibly changed. That same face which held an expression of complete adoration now was drenched with worry.

Within a blink of an eye, he was infront of me, crouched down, holding my leg with extreme tenderness. His speed managed to shock the wind to such an extent that it stopped moving around us, halting everyone's movement around us.

"Heart, what happened? Are you hurt?" He asked me in a tone that can even melt the mountains.

He held my leg very tenderly as if it was made of glass and he was scared that he might break it. He frowned, inspecting my leg, gently moving it side ways to see where I was actually hurt.

I took this as an opportunity to study his features. His hair was falling over his forehead almost concealing his deep scowl. His nose was straight and sharp. His lips were full and plum. They were so enticing that I could hardly hold back myself from kissing him. His eyes were downcast, his thick and long lashes were kissing his cheeks. I grew envious of them for they don't have any right to touch my husband.

"-ow many times do I have to tell you to not to walk around without wearing slippers." I was brought out of my fantasy world because of his complaints.

"Hussein!" I called him.

"What Jaan? Why are you so reckless? And where are you hurt?" He asked me not looking at me. His gaze was fixed on my allegedly hurt leg. I smiled at my over protective and over worried husband.