Chapter-4

Aanya:

We reached our destination with in no time. The driver opened the door and I stepped out of the car. As soon as saw the view in front of me, I let out a gasp.

The house, no scratch that, it's a beautiful mansion. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It is a freaking two storeys mansion. It has a huge swimming pool and a beautiful garden which was decorated with lights.

I was still gawking at the mansion when Alina nudged me to move forward. I quickly diverted my attention towards her and tried my best to not to drop my jaw on the floor.

We went inside the mansion. It's really amazing. It's ​like a dream for me. I saw this type of mansions only in the movies.

It's so classy. Everything about this place screamed money. I really felt out of place.

My aunt introduced us to some of her family friends. All the elders started talking about the business and other stuff.

Alina and I excused ourselves and went to drink some refreshments. Very soon, more and more people started to gather in the hall.

"Come let's go." Alina took my hand and dragged me to God knows where.

"Alina, where are you taking me?" I asked her.

"To murder you, Annu." She said. I knew she was kidding so I remained calm, silently asking her to continue.

"Gosh, Annu, don't tell me that you forgot about the special arrangements made for the people of our age to enjoy." She said quite vexed with me.

"Oh, yeah, I actually forgot. Sorry." I apologized to her.

She just rolled her eyes playfully. I smiled at her and just went along with her.

We went to the second floor of the mansion. It was completely different from that of the first floor. The first floor was quite elegant and classy.

This room has a dance floor in the middle of it. And I saw a DJ playing some song. There was a bar at one end where some people were having drinks.

Alina went towards them and I followed her like a lost puppy. That is why I hate social gatherings. Right now, I am so nervous that I wished the floor to open up and swallow me. But, to my bad luck nothing happened.

Curse you floor!!

Alina introduced me to the people. I came to knew that they were all diaper buddies. They were all sweet. Even though they are rich they were so down to earth.

I especially liked this girl, whose name is vic aka Victoria. She is quite funny. I guess my face gave away about how nervous I was so they started joking around. I felt much better. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

I was brought out of my trance when I heard the girls squealing beside me. They were all looking somewhere, no, at someone and squealing like a baby who saw a candy store.

I turned to ask Alina what was happening, only to find an empty chair next to me. She wasn't there. I started to panic because I was all alone. She promised me that she won't leave me alone. I frantically looked around the room.

Then, I found her near the door. In fact, all the girls in the room were there, surrounding someone. I couldn't see who it was. I thought that the person must be very special and important because of all the attention he is getting. So, I moved a little forward to have a look at the person.

There stood a man, the most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life. He was nearly 6'2 and has the most mesmerizing eyes. He was strong and confident. He has a light beard which makes him more attractive and intimidating at the same time.