Chapter-10

Hussein:

"Good morning sir." My assistant squeaked when she saw me. Of course, she would. No one was expecting me to come to the office. They were informed that I would be on a leave for the whole week.

I had to come to look after the preparations.

"Good morning, Stacey. What do I have on my schedule today?" I asked her in a formal tone.

"Sir, umm..ac.. actually, I didn't prepare the schedule yet. I thought you won't be back until a week." She stuttered. I sighed. It wasn't her fault.

"Fine, get me the London's project file. And a cup of coffee." I told her in a dismissive tone. She nodded and scurried away.

I don't have a lot of work which is great as I will get plenty of time to think and implement this plan perfectly. I can't wait to work on this.

I can't wait to see Aanya's reaction. I smirked at that thought. I'm surely going to love playing this game.

Poor Aanya!! She messed up with the wrong person and she has to pay for that.

I was brought out of my train of thoughts with someone knocking at the door. I said the person to come in. It was Stacey, she placed the file and coffee on my desk and stood there.

"What?" I barked at her. She flinched at my tone.

"D..Do you need anything else sir?" She asked timidly.

"No. If I need anything I will call you. Until then don't disturb me. Now, leave." I said, more like barked at her.

This is my image. Cold, ruthless, arrogant person. But you can't blame me for this. If I'm not strict then the people in this business will crush me.

I opened the file and checked the details of this project. It's an important project. I can't risk it. I need to make sure that everything is perfect.

I was studying it carefully when someone barged into my room. I didn't even raise my head to see who it was. There was no need for me to look up. Because I already know who it is.

"Good morning, bro. How are you?" The devil aka Rehan asked me excitedly. The only person who can dare to enter, no, barge into my cabin is Rehan.

"Good morning, Rehan. I'm good. How about you?" I asked without looking at him.

"Whoa!! What has gotten into you? Are you okay?" He asked me. This made me to look at me. I frowned at his question. Seeing this he answered my unasked question.

"I mean you answered my questions straightly and asked me about my well being. So I was actually shocked." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up fucker." I growled at him.

And he burst out laughing while saying that his best friend is back.

Urgh!!! There you go.

"Are you done?" I asked him, irritated with his laugh. He stopped laughing and wiped off the tears.

"Okay, fine. Why did you ask me to find about the girl? Who is she?" He asked seriously.

"She is Aanya. That is enough for you to know. I will tell the details later. I want you to call Sameer and tell him that I want to meet him now." I said.

"Are you serious? You want to meet him right now. Hussein, you know he is also a CEO. He is also a quite busy person." He told me.

"I don't care, Rehan. Just call him and tell him to visit me right now." I ordered him.