Epilogue

I'm sure you never read such a long epilogue before!!😉😉

This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys. Thank you so much for the support and love. Y'all are amazing. Love you.

Happy Reading!!

Nine months later:

Aanya:

Pizza!!!!

I eyes snapped open. I looked at the clock and it showed me that it was 2am. I groaned in frustation. It's 2 in the morning and here I'm craving for pizza. I turned around and saw that Hussein was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to disturb him so I decided to go and have some chicken pizza. The thought of it itself had my mouth watering.

But, suddenly, I remembered that to have pizza, I will have to brush my teeth first. And, my body is refusing to leave the bed. I tried to sleep but all I could see was pizza. Groaning, I threw the quilt off of me and jumped out of the bed with my huge belly. I stifled a yawn and scratched my belly. It's so annoying when your skin stretches and gets dry. I looked down to wear my slippers but all I could see is my belly. I don't even remember how my feet look.

Argh!! I hate it!!

I went into the washroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I saw that they're whiter than the pearls now.

Of course!!! The number of times I have been brushing them since the last nine months will obviously make them the whitest.

I walked out of the washroom and saw that Hussein was now sleeping in my place and snoring lightly. I feel so jealous right now. On one hand, he is having his beauty sleep and on the other hand, I hardly get to sleep for an hour.

Sighing internally, I made my way towards the kitchen. I took out the pizza from the fridge and placed them in the oven to heat it. I silently thanked Ruby for stocking up the fridge with different dishes. There was everything in my fridge. There were different types of momos, cold drinks, juices, chocolates, ice creams and of cousre chicken and pizza. They made sure that the fridge was always stocked up with variety of food.

Why? The answer is very simple. You may never know what and when a pregnant woman craves for. Specially, a woman who is pregnant with triplets.

Yes!! Freaking triplets.

My idiot of a husband, who was very eager to get me pregnant has successfully knocked me out not with one, not with two but with three babies.

''Umph!!'' I cried out when I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. I stayed rooted to my place until the pain was gone. I waited for some more time to see if the pain would comback. When I didn't feel any pain I went and took out the pizza from the oven.

My mouth watered immediately when I saw it. I quickly grabbed the tomato ketchup and made my way towards the living room. Making myself comfortable on the couch, I took a bite from my slice and moaned out aloud at it's taste.

I looked down on my bump. Apparently, my babies decided to make their presence known reminding me that I was eating this amazing pizza for their sake. I rubbed the spots they've been kicking at. They settled down for a while but again started to kick. Sometimes I think that they're playing with each other.

''Ahh!! Stop it.'' I scolded them as they kicked my stomach in unison. They're probably playing football without a ball.

Or maybe my stomach is their ball??

My eyes widened when I imagined the scenario in mind. I cringed at it and quickly shook off that thought and concentrated on my pizza.

The babies started to poke at my stomach, making me giggle at the sensation. I can already say that they are going to be very naughty kids just like their father. I just can't wait to hold them. In less than ten days, they'll be here.