Chapter-31

Dedicated to NithyaNeetu3 and dreamer2233

                    The beautiful cover was made by dreamer2233. Thank you love!!

Hussein:

Beauteous!!

I smiled at my gorgeous and the most innocent wife. Her innocence is the most attractive thing about her. Infact I find it sexy. Call me pervert but I don't give a fuck about it.

My wife is the sexiest woman in the world.

"Hussein!!" I heard my Aanya's melodious voice calling me.

I turned around to look at my wife who was standing near the water fall wearing a white sundress. Her dress and her hair was flowing with the air.

The bright sun rays were kissing her cheeks making them turn warm and red. She was glowing. Hell, she was glowing brighter than the sun.

I looked at her face which had a smile on it. Every time she smiles at me, my heart melts. And her lips, her lips are the softest like a feather.

"Hussein!!" I came back to the earth when I heard her voice again. My name rolling off her tongue very sensually. I immediately find myself growing hard.

I smiled at my wife and started to approach her. But as I took a step forward she took a step back. I shook my head at her naughtiness. Smiling at her adoringly, I moved forward and she moved backward.

My smile immediately flattered when I saw that she saw standing at the edge of the waterfall. If she took a step back then she might- no!!

"Heart, stop right there. Don't move." I ordered her.

"Hussein. You're a boo bear." She said and giggled at me successfully distracting me.

"Heart!!" I warned her. She knows I get vexed when she calls me boo bear yet she calls me that and goes into her own fits of laughter. She is insane.

"Bye bye boo bear!!" She said bringing me out of my chain of thoughts.

I frowned at her words and looked at her. She was waving her hand at me and blew a kiss at me. My eyes widened when she lifted her leg to step back.

"Good bye my love!!" She said smiling at me and fell backwards into the deep waters. She fell down into the world where I can never find her.

"Aanya!!!!"

I woke up startled with what I saw. I was gasping for air. I wiped off the sweat that formed over my forehead. I looked around to see that I was still in my room.

I released a sigh of relief when I realised that it was just a dream. Excuse me. A fucking nightmare. But I felt like it was really happening to me. To my Aanya.

No. No. It can't fucking happened. I turned around to see that the leading lady of my life was not beside me. Panic struck me hard. I immediately jumped out of the bed and started to search for Aanya.

"Aanya?!" I yelled out. But there was no reply.

I went downstairs and directly went into the kitchen for I was sure she would be in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. But I was disappointed when I found the kitchen empty.

Where is she?

"Jaan, where are you?" I shouted and went outside towards the garden.

I smiled when I saw her. My heart relaxed at the sight of her. I felt my chest swell with happiness when I noticed that she was wearing my shirt from last night. She looks so hot in my clothes. It becomes really difficult for me to control my carnal needs when I see her like this.