Chapter-6

Dedicated to NithyaNeetu2
Aanya:

I ran.

I don't where. I just ran away from that room, away from everyone's attention, away from Hussein. I heard Alina calling me. She has been following me. But I just kept running.

Finally, I stopped when I reached the terrace. And then let my tears roll down freely. Alina, quickly came and enveloped me in a tight hug. I sobbed in her chest. I was completely a mess.

She whispered sweet words​ which soothed me a lot. After sometime, I stopped crying. Alina gave me some water to drink, which I accepted without any delay. After drinking it, I took a deep breath and cleaned my tear stained face.

"Are you feeling alright now, Annu?" Alina asked me, her voice laced with concern.

"I'm okay now, Ali." I told her. My voice was still hoarse from all the crying.

"I'm​ so sorry, Annu, you had to go through this. I didn't know Hussein would do something like that." She said.

"Please, Ali, don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have come here in the first place." I told her and bit my lower lip that was trembling.

"No, Annu, don't say like that. It wasn't your fault. It was Hussein's fault. I don't know why he did that. But, don't worry Annu, I will tell my parents to take action against him."

As soon as Alina said this, I started to panic. No, I can't let her do this. How will my parents react to this, specially my father? He is definitely not going to sit calmly. I immediately grabbed Alina's hand and pleaded her.

"No, no, Alina, you can't do this. You can't involve our parents into this. You need to promise me that you will let it go." I pleaded her.

"But.." I cut off her saying "No buts Ali, let's just forget about this night thinking as a nightmare. And you just promise me that you won't tell a word about this incident."

She was reluctant at first but eventually agreed to keep this as a secret. I asked her to make sure that the word doesn't go out of that room. I don't know how many people saw that.

When I close my eyes all I could see was the way he kissed me. That evil person stole my first kiss. This may not be a big deal to others but for me it is. I saved my first kiss for my soulmate. I wanted it to be special. But, Hussein ruined everything.

I felt Alina wiping my tears. It was then I realised that I was crying again. I hugged her tightly and sobbed.

After sometime, we went down. I said that I wanted to go back home. My parents were worried about me. I told them I was alright and that I had a little headache. They said they we will come along with me. But I denied. I didn't want to spoil their night.

Before leaving the party, I told Alina to sort out everything. She assured me that no one will know about that incident and I shouldn't worry about it.

When I reached home, the very first thing I did was to change my dress and remove the makeup and wear my night pants. After freshening up, I stood near the window of my bedroom.

The cool breeze touched my face as if it was soothing me. Few strands of my hair moved along with the wind. There was no sound except for the sounds of the blowing winds. I closed my eyes and let myself to drown in this beautiful climate. It brought solace to me.

I opened my eyes when my phone started to ring. A big smile formed over my lips when I saw the name of the caller. It was my brother, Ansari. He lives in Dubai as well, working in one of the prestigious construction companies.