Chapter-21

Dedicated to ThatBrokenGirl18

Aanya:

I groaned when I heard the alarm went off. After shutting it off, I sat up in bed. I stretched my body like a cat, stifling a yawn. I saw that the other side of the bed was left untouched.

I frowned. It only means that Hussein didn't sleep in this room. Thank gosh. I completely forgot that we have to share the same bed because of last night's fight which reminds me the way he behaved with me.

My nose flared because of the anger boiling in me. I can't believe that he had the audacity to call me a maid.

Such an arrogant person. He is a poophole!!

I huffed and went to the washroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and exited the washroom.

I went down and saw that was already 5:15, so I rushed into the kitchen. As Hussein said I made him his protein shake. I took it to the bedroom where I need take out his clothes for gym.

I grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpant. I placed them on the bed. I placed the protein shake on the table nearby.

Since I was done with everything, I went to the washroom to do my ablution. I was reading Namaaz when Hussein came in.

I can feel him moving around the room. After finishing my Namaaz, I turned around to see that he was already staring at me.

"Not bad. So far you're doing good. I didn't expect you to be so fast. But let's see if you can continue this." He said to which I rolled my eyes.

"So, I guess, you already know what to do, right? Even if you don't, I'm not going to tell again. Because I don't like to repeat myself." He barked and went away slamming the door.

I cringed at the sound and thought if he was a dog or something. Why does he always bark like that?

Anyways, I still had time until he comes back from gym. So, I read Quran for sometime. I felt very calm.

After that I took out Hussein's clothes for the day. I selected a light blue shirt with a black coat and dark blue tie. I placed them on the bed. I went to look for his watch but I was shocked to see the watches. He had so many watches that one can open a shop easily. I rolled my eyes at his way of wasting money.

I just randomly took a watch and placed it into he bed. After that I went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. He didn't tell me anything in particular so I just thought of making chapati and scrambled eggs.

But before that I need to look for the ingredients. That stupid person didn't even thought of telling where the ingredients are. After going through the cupboards, I found everything that I needed to make the breakfast.

Firstly I prepared the dough for the chapati and kept it aside to let it set for sometime. Then I started making scrambled eggs. I was almost done with it when Hussein came back from the gym. He didn't even spare a glance towards me and went to the bed.

Rude much!!

I shrugged and started making chapatis so that they will be hot enough when comes down. I placed the milk on the stove to boil it well.

Until then I placed all the dishes on the table. I kept his plate ready. Everything was done when he decided to make his appearance. Again, he neither saw or said something. I just shrugged and continued with my work.

I brought his coffee and placed beside him. I saw that his plate was still empty. I looked at him silently questioning him.

"What?" I asked him when he didn't say anything.