Chapter-7

Hussein:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Argh!!! I hate her. How dare she? She insulted me in front of everyone. No one has ever dared to raise their voice at me but Aanya, she fucking slapped me.

Why?

Because I kissed her. What's so big deal in that? Girls throw themselves at me. But this girl is overreacting. I know she must have enjoyed it as well. I did enjoy kissing her.

Her lips were swollen and her face was flushed from kiss. And it was a fucking turn on for me. At that time, the only thing I wanted to do was to throw her on my shoulder and take her to my bedroom and have my own way with her.

I usually don't go for such type of girls. I hate shy girls. They are drama queens. But, Aanya was different. Her innocence, her eyes, in fact everything about her was attractive. Everything about her intrigued me. It made me curious.

But she is not as timid as I thought she would be. She is one hell of a feisty girl. One minute she is timid and scared and the next minute she is bold and daring.

I felt bad when I saw the tears in her eyes. I felt as if my someone crushed my heart. My world stopped at that moment. All I wanted to do was to take her in my arms and take away her pain. But this pain was caused by me.

I can't understand why she overreacted. Its not like I fucked her in front of everyone. Again, my blood boiled thinking about the slap. All I could see was red. I want her to feel the same way as I did. I will make her life a living hell.

Aanya, you will regret the day you were born, I promise you.

I took my phone and dialled Rehan's number. He lifted after three calls.

"Hello bro. We just talked a while ago, if I had known that you would miss me so much then I would have accompanied with you." He said and I was getting more vexed.

"Rehan, just shut up and listen, I don't have time for all this shit. I need you to find out about this girl and send the full report to me within one hour" I said in a serious tone.

Rehan is smart enough to know when to stop messing around.

"What's the matter, Hussein? Whose this girl and why do you want to know about her?" He asked me.

"I will tell you later. But, first, find out everything about this girl and don't leave a single detail about her. Her name is Shaik Aanya." I told him.

He didn't ask me any questions and said that he will give the whole report within one hour and hung up.

I was thinking about the incident again and again. I was restless. I was thinking about the ways I could destroy her. I made myself a drink. While I was drinking, I heard my phone ping. I saw that it was Rehan's message. I opened it and saw the full report of Aanya.

Hmm.. interesting, she is a graduate and has applied for further studies. In fact, her college will be starting from next week.

She belongs to a middle class family, her father who works in a private company is very conservative and her mother is a homemaker. She has an elder brother, Ansari working in Dubai. And her parents are already looking for alliances for her.

After closely studying the report about her, I got a clear idea on how to take my revenge.

Aanya, be prepared because I am coming to make your life a living hell. Let the game begin. I smirked at the thought.

The very first part of my plan is to go back to Dubai and make some arrangements. Even though a phone call is enough, I still want to go back to personally make sure that everything goes according to my wish.