Chapter-5

Hussein:

I arrived at India by the afternoon. The driver was already waiting for me. I directly went to the hotel where a presidential suite was already booked for me. All thanks to my parents, they had made this arrangements beforehand.

The receptionist, who was a lady, after seeing​ me, pushed​ her shirt down revealing her cleavage. I smirked at her. She said in a sultry voice that the suite was prepared according to my taste and if in case I need something, she is always available.

I would have accepted the invitation, but today, I was not in the mood. I sighed and took my card and headed towards my suite.

As soon as I entered my bedroom, I removed my suit and lied down. I really need a break from work, I thought to myself.

I just wished to sleep but I have to attend that fucking party. I can't understand why my parents forced me to attend it. They always do this to me. I'm sure it's my mom's idea. I don't know what's wrong with her. The only thing she thinks is about my marriage.

I just hope that she stops nagging about me getting married​. I heard my phone ringing. It was none another than the great Rehan.

"What is it Rehan?" I asked in an agitated tone.

"Well, hello there bro, how are you? I mean how is India? Are you enjoying there?" He asked me quite excitedly.

"Calm down, Rehan. I'm good. And what do you mean by how is India when I literally landed half an hour ago." I told him.

He really acts like a fool sometimes. I sometimes doubt that if he really is the VP of my company. He never stops suprising me with his brilliant ideas at work. But, when he is not working, he acts like a buffoon.

"Hello!! Hussein are you listening?" He shouted throught the phone causing me to wince.

"Stop shouting, Rehan. I'm listening." I said.

"Oh really, then tell me what was I talking about?" He asked me.

Oops, busted!!

I heard him sigh when I didn't reply him.

"Hussein, what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't even know how you are going to survive in this world without me." He said dramatically.

"Oh, just shut the hell up, Rehan. Just tell me what the fuck you want." I replied while rubbing my temple to reduce the headache that was threatening to come.

"Okay, okay, chill man. What has gotten your pants into a twist, Haan? I was just saying that the meeting went well and our client said that you can start your work after 2 weeks." He said.

Gosh, I felt relief wash over me. I was so worried about this project. But thanks to Rehan.

"Oh, that's great, man. Thanks, mate. I know it's you who convinced the clients." I thanked him.

Rehan told me not to thank him since it was his duty which he did wholeheartedly. After a little chat we hung up.

I saw that it was already 6:30pm. I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. I came out and got ready for the party. I gave myself a last glance in the mirror and went towards the elevator.

The driver who was already waiting for me opened the door for me. As he started driving, I took my phone and checked my emails and replied to few of them.

The car halted, I saw that we reached the mansion. I stepped out of the car and saw that the mansion was indeed extravagant.

I went inside and very soon spotted the host. They came towards me to welcome me.