Chapter-24

Hey there!!

My book has reached 22k. Yay!!
And all the credit goes to you guys. I'm really blessed to have such a lovely readers. You guys inspire me alot. Thank you so much for all the support and love guys. It really means a lot to me.

And also, I have opened an Instagram account. So if you wanna knows about the spoilers and also more about the book or me then just follow on IG. The link is given below:

https://www.instagram.com/authorsamreen/

Hope you guys will follow me. I wanna know you guys as well. And you're always welcome to DM me.

Happy reading!!

Aanya:

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. The sun was peaking through the windows. Even though the curtains were blocking its heat, the rays still managed to peak in.

I tried to stretch my body but I couldn't even move a limb. It was then I realised that a heavy weight was placed on my breasts making it difficult for me to breath.

I looked down to see that Hussein was sleeping on my boobs. I tilted my head a little to get a clear view of his face.

He was sleepy with his mouth slightly opened. He was snoring lightly. I noticed that he has thick eye lashes. He was sleeping like a baby.

I started to playing with his hair. I remembered his words. He must have thought that I was asleep and didn't hear it but little did he know that I heard them all.

"You're not going to anywhere from here. You'll live with me. Because you're different. And for the first time in my life I want to loose the challenge. For the first time I want to you to defeat me, heart. Good night."

Those words are still ringing in my ear. Does he really mean those words? Am I really affecting him that much? Is he really changing for me?

All this questions ran in mind. I know I shouldn't be doubting his words because they held sincerity. I don't know how but I can tell that he wasn't lying. But I was scared of getting hurt. So my mind is stopping me to believe him.

I heard him a sigh and he snuggled closer to me. He placed his hand in my boobs making my breath hitch in my throat. My heart started to beat fastly and if I didn't move away from him then he would probably wake up because of my abnormal heart beat.

I slowly turned around holding his head close to me so that his head doesn't fall with a thud. I slowly placed his head on the pillow. I covered him with the blanket. He immediately turned around making himself comfortable.

I went to the washroom and got freshen up. I realised that I missed my pray. I mentally scolded myself for being so negligent.

When I came out I saw that Hussein was still asleep. I frowned at him. It's already close to eight am and he is still sleeping. Is he not going to office today? I asked myself.

I simply shrugged and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for myself. After making it, I took the tea with me and I went towards the garden.

As soon as I stepped out, I was greeted with a cool breeze. I closed my eyes inhaling the fresh air. It feels so good. I stepped out and went towards the fountain where the pigeons were grooming themselves. I smiled at them.

I thought that they might be hungry so I quickly ran back to the kitchen and brought few peanut seeds for them.

I placed some peanut seeds in my hands and slowly approached them with hesitation. I was scared that I might scare them away.