Chapter-19

Aanya:

I woke up from my peaceful slumber because of my growling stomach. It was growling like I hadn't fed it for like a decade.

I sat up on my bed and immediately regretted it because of the cool air that hit my body. I shivered and looked down to find myself in that awful baby doll dress.

I suddenly felt the urge to pee. So, I rushed to the bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth and was about to take a shower when I realised that I didn't have anything to wear. I sighed and​ came out if the washroom.

When I stepped out, I noticed that the bed which was beautifully decorated was now dishevelled. There were petals all over the place. I cringed when few petals got stuck to my wet feet.

I realised that the other side of the bed was untouched. I looked around and saw Hussein was sleeping on the couch. I went near the couch.

He was sleeping like a baby. So calm and peaceful. He was still sleeping, so I took this opportunity to notice his features. He is really handsome. He has sharp nose and jaw. He has light stubble.

I noticed frown on his forehead. I lightly moved my fingers over his forehead to clear the lines, making sure that I didn't wake him up.

I heard him release a sigh. He frown was now gone. I smiled at him. He looked so innocent and handsome at the same time. I'm sure girls would throw themselves at him. If I didn't know him well then I would have fallen for him.

I remembered everything he did to me from the moment he entered in my life. He spoiled our lives just to satisfy his ego. I wonder if he was always like this?

I saw him stir a little. My hand which was still on his forehead froze for a minute. But, thankfully, he didn't wake up. I quickly removed my hand from his forehead, not wanting to wake him up.

He looked uncomfortable. The couch was way too small for his huge body. He folded his legs and arms. I felt bad for him. He didn't even have a duvet to cover himself.

I went to my bed and brought the blanket and covered his peacefully sleeping body.

I went near the window and saw it was still dark outside. I felt my stomach grumble again. I am so hungry. I need to eat before my stomach decides to insult me in front of everyone for not feeding it.

I don't know whom to ask. I don't want to disturb the air hostess. Even if I wanted to go and find something to eat for myself, I just can't go in such revealing clothes.

I saw my clutch was resting on the chair. I took long strides towards it. I opened it and found a chocolate. I mentally did a happy dance. I sat on my bed and ate the chocolate.

Since it was dark outside, I decided to take a nap. I don't know if I was tired from the events or it was just the bed doing its magic, I dozed off immediately as I laid my head on the pillow.

I jolted awake because I dreamt of being shaken wildly. I was really shaking because of the turbulence. I cleaned away the sleep from my eyes. I saw that I was cocooned in the blanket which I laid on Hussein.

I frowned and looked at the couch to find it empty. I looked around the room but he was no where to be found. I guess he woke up already. I sighed and stepped out of the warm and inviting bed.

I stood in front of the vanity mirror. I stretched my arms letting out a small yawn. My hair was a mess, so I tied it into a bun. Through the mirror I noticed a that something was lying on the other side of the bed.

I went towards it and saw that a beautiful suit salwar was resting on the bed. I never felt so happy in my life. Thank gosh, finally I can get rid of this hideous dress. Okay, I may be lying. It was beautiful but it was meant for the couples who married each other out of love. But in my case, it's a big no.