Chapter-26

Aanya:

I woke up from my nap only to find Hussein sleeping on my boobs, again. His mouth was slightly open and he was snoring lightly.

Why does he always end up on my boobs? I wondered while playing with his hair.

"Because they are comfortable and softer than my pillow." He spoke suddenly.

"Gosh, you startled me. But you can't sleep on my boobs like that." I scolded him.

He hummed but squeezed my boobs making me yelp in pain and pleasure.

"Hussein!!" I scolded him and he just chuckled.

"What? They're squishy. I like squeezing them." He said and squeezed them again as if they're oranges.

Eww. What's wrong with me? Oranges..? Seriously?!

"St..stop." I tried to be serious but it came out as a moan. But fortunately he stopped.

He raised his head and looked at me. I'm sure I looked like a tomato. He caressed my cheek. I resisted the urge to lean into his hand.

"I get fucking turn on when I see you blush like this specially if I'm the reason behind your blush. And I certainly know how to make you blush." He said and winked at me making the butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"You're such a pervert." I said trying to hide the smile on my lips.

"Yeah and this pervert is all yours." He said giving me a sheepish smile.

And there he goes. He surely knows how to make my heart flutter. I smiled at him.

"Okay. Stop being so cheesy mister. And move now, I need to get ready for our first date." I said while struggling to get out of his grip.

"Oh, someone is excited to go on a date with me." He said.

"Please. I'm just going with you because I want to see London. That's all and you don't have boast your ego." I said rolling my eyes at him.

But in reality, I was very excited to go out with him. I wanted to spend more and more time with him. I don't know why but I just want him to stay in my sight.

"Yeah, whatever you say." He replied.

He set me free from his death grip. I went into the washroom and got freshen up. When I came outside I saw that Hussein was still on the bed. I scowled at him.

"What are you still doing here?" I questioned him.

"Me? Nothing." He replied.

"Hussein, you need to get out of the room." I told him.

"What? Why?" He questioned turning towards me.

"What do you mean by why? I need to change." I told him.

"Okay, you can change. It's not like I'm stopping you to do it." He said nonchalantly.

"Seriously?! I can't change infront of you. So please leave." I said showing him the door.

"No thank you, I'm fine here. I don't mind if you change infront of me." He said and laid down.

"Argh.. Hussein." I yelled at him in frustration.

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." He said chuckling at me.

"By the way, the offer still stands you know." He said while opening the door.

"Out." I said and slammed the door at his face.

Gosh. This guy is getting on my nerves. He is such a pervert. Ufff. Aanya you married a pervert.