Chapter-35

Aanya:

After spending hours in the bed in each other's arms while pleasuring each other, now, here we are in the kitchen, where my handsome husband is cooking for me. And I'm sitting on the counter watching him cook. Hell, who am I kidding with? I'm watching his half naked body specifically his back. The way his muscles flexed when he moved was such a turn on.

''Fuck!! He is hot.'' I blurted out before I could realise what I was saying. But now it was too late to take it back.

Hussein swiftly turned around and stared at me with wide eyes. He was obviously shocked. Even I was shocked with what I said.

''What did you say?'' Hussein asked me while taking slow and determined steps towards me. I gulped when I saw that his pupils were darkened with lust.

''I...um..'' I trailed off when I felt him towering over me. I lowered my gaze not wanting to hold his gaze any longer.

''What was that?'' He asked me agian.

But I remained silent. I felt him coming closer and closer so that there was no space in between us. He grabbed my waist and pulled me flushed towards him. I placed my hands over his naked chest. He hooked his fingers under my chin and lifted my face. And his touch was anything but soft. But why am I so turned on? I asked myself.

Because you're a horny bitch!! My conscience mocked me. I rolled my eyes at her.

''Did you just roll your eyes at me?!'' Hussein asked me. My gaze snapped towards him. And I realised that he was watching me all the while and he thought that I rolled my eyes at him.

I closed my eyes and quickly shook my head in denial causing my hair to fall all over my face. I tried to push him away. But he tightened his hold on my waist.

''Always look at me when I'm talking.'' He ordered me. He had a dominating aura around him. I gulped again and again. Not in fear though. In fact, it was because I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

''I asked you something, heart.'' He said bringing me back from my horny world.

''S...Sorry. I..I didn't mean to-'' I was cut off by him.

''Naa..Naa. I didn't ask you to apologize. I'm asking you to repeat those words you uttered a few minutes ago.'' He said and carressed my cheeks. I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

''I'm waiting, Jaan.'' He said bringing me back from my dream world.

''Umm.. Fuck, he is hot.'' I mumbled out. His eyes widened for a second but then he narrowed his eyes turning them into slits. He moved back placing his hands on his waist and stared at me.

I started to fidget under his gaze. I ducked my head down.

''You cursed.'' Hussein stated.

I simply nodded biting my lips. It may not be a big deal to others but for us it is a big deal because I have never cursed in my whole life until now. I couldn't even find curse words back then but now I used the f word. And I'm shook. And you can't blame me for this because I live with a person who swears all day long.

I looked up to find that Hussein was looking at me expectantly. I frowned but then my eyebrows shot up when I realised that maybe he was expecting me to say sorry. But why will I say sorry?

Sorry, my ass!!

There I cursed again. Gosh! I seriously need to grow immune to Hussein's curses otherwise I will be called as a potty mouth.

Ewww!!!

''What? Stop looking at me like I have committed a crime. I just cursed and it's because of you.'' I told him.