Chapter-18

Aanya:

It's our wedding night. Oh no, no. How can I forget about this night? I thought to myself.

Cause you were busy sulking about this marriage. My inner conscience mocked at me.

Yeah, right, but what am I supposed to do now? I wasn't prepared for this.

You were not ready for this marriage as well, but you're married to him now. She reminded me again.

Yeah, but that's a different thing and this is a completely a different thing, I tried to reason her.

Ya Allah, he already forced me to marry him, will he force me to consummate this marriage?? My eyes widened at this thought.

No, no, no, no. He can't do this to me. He is not so cruel. He won't do this to me. He won't force me to do that.

"Madam..." The air hostess placed her hand on my shoulder making me jump out of my skin.

"Ahh.." I screamed but quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"Madam. Are you alright?" She asked me with concern.

"Y..yeah. I am alright. It's just that you startled me." I said exhaling.

"Sorry mam. I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized.

"That's okay. You don't need to apologize. Umm..you need anything??" I asked her.

"No mam. I just came to tell you that we are ready to take-off​. So please, take a seat and tie the seat belt." She​ said.

I nodded and took a seat, quickly fastening my seat belt. After she made sure that I was good and comfortable, she left, leaving me all alone to drown in my thoughts.

I was so mad at myself​ for forgetting about such an important thing. But again, I can't help it. I was so engrossed about this marriage that the thought of wedding night never crossed my mind.

Hussein wanted to marry me to avenge his insult. And now, I'm married to him. He got what he wanted. So, it means that he won't do anything to me. I sighed in relief.

But then I realised that all this things started because of a kiss. And he also touched me before. What if he tries to take the things on a different level?

I'm a virgin for crying out loud. I don't know how this things work. And I don't want my first time with someone I don't love. And definitely not on a plane. I mean who would consummate their marriage on a plane? I questioned myself.

I was brought out of my trance with an announcement that we are safe to remove our seat belts. I sighed and removed my seat belt.

I stood up and went towards the bed which was beautifully decorated with the red rose petals. I was in awe with the decoration.

The whole room smelt so good. The lights were dim. They made a heart in the middle of the bed with the petals. It is romantic. If this marriage was not forced one then I would have happily given myself to my partner. But, unfortunately, I'm married to Hussein. No, I was forced to marry Hussein.

I wonder whose idea was this? I'm sure it's not Hussein. Because he doesn't have any feelings towards me. Even though he acted like a perfect gentleman ​today. Maybe that was just an act to impress everyone. He is so unpredictable.

Also Hussein is not here, yet. Maybe he will sleep outside. I'm sure he doesn't want to sleep here with me.

I was so tired that I just wanted tosnuggle in my blanket and sleep like a baby. So, not wanting to waste my time thinking about idiotic things, I decided to get my beauty sleep.