Chapter-22

Aanya:

Oh no!! What should I do now?

I thought of running back into the room. But as soon as the idea entered my mind, I threw it out. Because bedroom will be the first place he'll go.

I looked around frantically and my gaze stopped at the kitchen. Without thinking twice I ran towards the kitchen as if a monster was chasing me. Surprisingly it's true.

Hussein, the freaking monster!!

I hid behind the wall. I remained as quiet as possible. When I heard the footsteps I peaked out to see where he was going. He went directly into his office. A scowl formed on my forehead.

What a weird man. He literally came from office only to go to the other one.

I stopped thinking about him and decided to prepare dinner quickly, so that I don't run into him. Now that he is busy in his work he won't have enough time to think about me.

I took this opportunity and not only prepared the dinner but also placed it on the table. If he felt hungry, he wouldn't have to ask me. It's not like he asks me anything. He just knows how to order.

Prick!!

I was feeling hungry but I wanted to read the Namaaz first. So I came back to the room and desperately hoped that Hussein doesn't come here.

I did my ablution and read my Esha Namaaz (Namaaz read at night). After that I read Quran for sometime and prayed to Allah to give me sabr( patience).

After that I headed to the dining hall. Suddenly I realised that I haven't called my parents since I came here. I made a mental note to call them before sleeping.

I was famished so within no time I finished my dinner. After that I started washing the plates when I heard the footsteps. I didn't turn to look out. I knew that it was Hussein, probably going back to the bedroom.

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard Hussein shouting my name. I jumped a little because he sounded scary.

"Aanya!!" He shouted again.

I quickly dropped the work in my hand and went out to see that Hussein was angrily coming down.

And gosh, he looked pissed. Like really pissed. He was literally red and I could see the smoke coming out of his ears.

Oh boy, someone is in deep trouble. My conscience mocked at me. I gulped down the fear and held my chin high with confidence. Atleast I tried to look confident.

"Aanya!!" He shouted making me cringe.

"What? Why are you shouting like that?" I asked him.

"Don't tell me what to do? This is my house and I can do whatever I want." He barked at me.

"Dude, I know that this is your house. You don't have to remind me again and again. And what are you?" I asked him. He frowned at my question.

"Are you a dog or something? I mean why you do keep barking all the time?" I asked him in a calm tone. He growled at my words.

"See. Now you're growling. There's something really wrong with you." I told him while laughing at him.

"Oh wait. Don't tell you're a werewolf. " I told him looking at him with wide eyes. His expression was same as mine.

"What the fuck is a werewolf now?" He asked me.

My eyes widened even more if it was possible. I thought that they would fall out of their sockets.