Chapter-32

Hussein:

I fell on to my knees, sobbing and begging them to tell it was a lie. My Aanya can never leave mr. She promised me that she would never leave me and Aanya never breaks her promises. I punched the glass table breaking it into hundreds of pieces. My hand was bleeding like a river.

"Hussein!!" Ruby shouted. She immediately came to my side and tried to treat my hand but I jerked her hand away.

"Hussein, you need to get yourself together. It's not the time to breakdown son. You need to rush to the hospital. Aanya needs you. You should go and stay by her side. Go Hussein, go and save your wife." Ruby said.

Yes! I need to be strong. I need to be there for my wife. I need to save my wife. I kept chanting those words in mind. And I immediately wiped off my tears and stood up.

"I..I need to go to the hospital." I stuttered out and was about to leave when Kareem stopped me.

"Wait, son. I'll drive you there." He said and took the keys from my hand.

"Hussein. Please promise me that you'll bring my daughter back." Ruby said with a tear stained face.

I was taken aback by Ruby's words. Her words were filled with so much emotion. Her face was filled with worry and pain. And in that moment I realised that Aanya was not only my sweetheart but she was everyone's star, everyone's love.

"I will bring her back safely. I promise." I said and smiled weakly at her.

And that's true. I was going to bring her back at any cost. She belongs to me. She is the heart of this home. Without her, there's no life for me. I'm not letting anyone to take her away from me. And if I even have to fight with the lord for this then I will fight and I will win.

I sat in the car and asked Kareem to drive as fastly as he can. The car was moving forward with a deadly speed but I didn't care about it. Right now the only thing matters is my Aanya.

I just can't understand how all this things happened? I mean how did she met with an accident? And why in the hell did she go out in the first place? All these questions were making me go insane.

But all those thoughts flew away when I noticed that we were in the hospital premises. Before Kareem could stop the car, I opened the door and rushed inside the hospital. I could feel the gazes of people but I didn't give a fuck about it.

As soon as I entered the hospital I saw that Rehan was standing near the reception. His eyes widened when he saw me in the disheveled state.

"Hussein, bro, what's wrong with you?" He said.

"Where is she?" I questioned him. But he just gaped at me.

"Rehan, I asked where the fuck is she?" I yelled at him attracting people's attention towards us.

"Stop shouting Hussein. We are in the hospital. And she is in the ICU. And-" He said.

I found myself immediately rushing towards the ICU. When I saw that lift was full, I took the stair case taking three steps at a time. By the time I reached the fifth floor where the ICU was located I was sweating profusely. I was a complete mess.

I saw Aanya's family standing near the room. Her mother was sitting on a chair and crying. Her father was standing beside her and her brother was leaning on the wall.

"Aanya." I said panting heavily. All of them turned their heads towards me.

I moved forward to go into the room but stumbled back when I was hit hard on my face. The blow was so powerful that I literally saw stars. I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.