Chapter-23

Very long chapter.

Hussein:

I slammed the door behind me and let out a frustrated growl. Fuck. Fuck this marriage. Fuck this life. I fucking hate everything.

I pulled my hair painfully. I threw the flies on the floor. I removed my tie and threw it somewhere on the floor. I slumped down onto the couch, suddenly feeling exhausted.

I realised a long sigh after running my hands over my face. Aanya surely knows how to push my buttons.

But one thing I didn't expect from her is to confront me like that. I never thought that she had the guts to ask me directly about my plans.

To be honest, I didn't even plan anything like that. How can I plan anything when I myself am confused? I was actually sulking about leaving her alone at the airport.

But, again, Aanya had to open the smart mouth of hers. I don't know if she ever learnt when to stop. I was already in a bad mood when I came back home. So, I snapped at her.

But I guess whatever happened today was supposed happen either sooner or later. I'm glad that I didn't have to think about how to torture her now.

I released a sigh and went to my bedroom. But my eyes widened when I saw that Aanya was sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I went near her and saw that her hair was all over her face. And she had cute little frown. I chuckled at the person infront of me. She is a baby in an adult body. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

I quickly removed my hand when I realised what I was doing. I sighed and went to the washroom. After that I decided that I'll be sleeping in other room for tonight.

I went to the guest room. Thanks to ruby that it was clean. I plopped on the bed and groaned at the comfort. It feels amazing.

I tossed around for sometime. But I couldn't sleep. Apparently, my mind and heart have decided to stay awake and fight about the conversation I had with Aanya.

My mind was telling that whatever I did was okay. But my heart was crying out that I was being rude. It was like they were fighting a case in a court room and I was the judge.

I groaned when I couldn't take it anymore. People always call me heartless. Therefore there's no way I'm going to let my heart win and let the people know that I have a heart.

So I decided that I'm going to listen to mind. I can't treat her like a queen. People will call me a pussy which I'm not. I don't know when but I dozed off while thinking about Aanya.

Next morning:

I woke up at 5am as usual. It might be too early for most of the people. But for me its not. Since I'm a busy person I don't have enough time to workout. So I started to wake up early. I want to stay fit.

I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep. After that I went to my bedroom which is now Aanya's as well. I am sure she must be sleeping.

I entered the room as quietly as possible. I saw that the bed was empty. And not only that my protein shake was kept ready along with my gym clothes.

I turned around to go to the washroom but was shocked to see the sight infront of me.

There, Aanya was reading Namaaz. It's means that she woke up early and did everything I told her to do and then she reading her Namaaz.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went to the washroom to freshen up. I didn't want my heart to start nagging me about her again.