Chapter-2

Hussein:

''Urgh!! What the fuck?!'' I cursed and turned to take my phone which was blaring as if someone has lit its ass on fire. I looked at the caller ID and it was the Vice President of my company aka my best friend, Rehan. We are more like brothers. We are childhood friends.

I got up from my bed and went towards the window and picked his call.

"What the fuck, Rehan? Why are you calling so early in the morning? I told you to not to disturb me." I yelled at him while burning holes into the wall.

"Good morning to you too, bro." He replied calmly from the other side making me groan in annoyance.

I heard someone moan behind me. I turned back to look at the intruder. Ahh.. there lies a bimbo all naked under the blanket.

Before I can react, Rehan cut me off through the phone "Oh man, don't tell me you are still in the hotel with your one night stand. Did you forget you have to meet your parents for breakfast?"

"Shit man! I forgot." I said and turned to look at the watch but it was still 7:30 am and I have to meet my parents at 9'o clock. And I immediately knew that Rehan did it on purpose. And as if on a cue he started laughing like a hyena. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Oh, Hussein, I wish, I was there to see your expression." Saying this, the idiot continued with his laugh.

"You are lucky that you are not here, otherwise I would have ripped off your head, you buffoon." I told him.

This fellow really has a death wish.

"Sorry bro, you can't do that because you love me so much." He said started laughing again.

What is wrong with him? I thought.

"Fuck off." I said and hung up. He really knows how to get on my nerves. I sighed and turned around to find the girl wide awake.

When she sat up her blanket fell down revealing her naked boobs. I was instantly turned on. My cock twitched painfully. She smirked at me satisfied with my reaction.

"Baby, what do you think about another round?" She purred and started playing with her boobs. I thought for a second, since I have a lot of time to meet my parents, why not have some fun.

I smirked and went towards the bed and snatched away her blanket revealing her naked body.

As soon as I got near her, she tried to kiss me but I moved away. I don't like to play around. I like to fuck rough and hard until I'm done. And once I'm satisfied you become a stranger.

I don't believe in relationships. I hate those girls who are clingy. Before I bring a girl with me I make it clear that it's just a one-time​ thing.

No strings attached.

I came with a grunt. That girl whatever her name was panting beneath me. I slipped out of her and went to freshen up without giving her a second glance.

I hopped into the shower and thought about the meeting with my parents. I don't know why they suddenly arranged this. I'm sure it's my mom's idea. And I exactly knew what she wants. She wants me to get married and settle down.

Who the fuck gets married in their twenty's?

I'm the only son of my parents. And the sole heir of HCC, Hussein's construction company. Even though it was started by my father, I was the one who took it to the peaks of success. Our company is one of the best construction companies in the world and the best in the middle East. I have everything I want. And if I don't, I get it by hook or crook.