Chapter 63: Another One

Ariana's P.O.V.

Eight months.

Eight months have passed since everything has happened. Eight months since I've finally got my happiness again.

I decided to move back to LA with Justin. My mom moved into her own house too.

Jeanette also moved down here away from Italy, leaving her family. She now shares an apartment with Connor.

I was really surprised when I found out they were dating but come to think of it, I'm really happy for them.

Tracy also moved here. She began dating Ryan and I'm super happy for her because she's getting the love she always deserved. Jayden seems to like Ryan too.

I was very shocked to hear that Madison and Chaz are dating. Turns out they bumped into each other and just clicked.

Love seems to be every where now a days.

Selena has moved on to another special fellow. His name is Kenny. They met at club and decided to start dating.

Me and Selena have become closer, now that she doesn't love Justin anymore. She's actually a really sweet and caring person.

Sadly Frankie had to go back to New York to finish up college. He's flying down though for the baby which is due any day now.

Life is wonderful now for me. No more worries at all. Justin and me are doing even better than before. He's really happy about the baby coming.

Sophia has grown so much over the past months. She's eleven months. Crazy huh?

She's already learning how to walk. She's not there yet but she's still learning.

Sometimes I wonder how I became so lucky to have such a loving and caring family.

"Babe, dinner is ready!"Justin calls through the house.

"Coming!"I yell and pick up Sophia.

Justin has been cooking a lot recently. He's cooked up many different things. I feel like I get to eat at a fancy restaurant every single night.

I walk through the kitchen and the scent of the food fill my nose.

"Ariana, give her to me"Justin runs over to me to pick up Sophia.

He's been really cautious lately when I hold Sophia. Just because I'm nine months pregnant, doesn't mean the baby is gonna die if I hold Sophia for a couple minutes.

Justin has even had alarms and all this security tech stuff installed in the house. That way no one can come in without the alarm going off.

"You know how I feel about you carrying her. You already have to carry enough as it is"He points to my stomach making me laugh.

He walks over and places Sophia in her high chair.

I take a seat as he fixes the plates. He comes back into the dining room and places a plate of food in front of me.

He puts one down for himself and fixes a bowl of chewable food for Sophia.

"Thank you Justin"I say and take a bite of food. "Your welcome, anything for you"He smiles at me.

While we eat, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Wow"I clutch onto my stomach.

"Is it time?"Justin asks with wide eyes.

"No, the baby is just kicking again"I laugh. He gets up from his seat and comes over to feel my stomach.

"I think we have a soccer player in here"Justin laughs making me laugh too.