Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1

Justin's P.O.V.

"Happy Birthday Justin!"I heard laughing and giggling.

I opened my eyes to see Jazzy and Jaxon jumping up and down on me on the bed.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask and tickle them.

"Someone is finally awake."I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see my dad and his wife Erin standing in the door way.

"Happy Birthday son!"My dad said. "Thanks dad."I said. I got up and hugged him.

"You're finally 20 years old."He said and patted my back. "I know."I said.

"You're growing up way too fast"He said.

"Tell me about it. It seems like only yesterday I was holding you in my arms in the hospital."My mom came up from behind them.

"Hey mom."I say and hug her. "Happy Birthday Justin. I'm so proud of you." She said.

"I never thought my son would become an international pop star."Dad said. "Me either."I said.

"Why don't we all hang out together as a family. But just for a little bit cause it's your birthday and I know you probably have plans."Dad said.

"It's ok. I love hanging out with you guys"I said.

"But first get dressed out of those pajamas."My mother points me up and down. "Take a shower and get cleaned up. Then meet us downstairs."She finishes. "Ok."I agree.

Mom and dad walked out except for Erin.

"Come on kids, let's give Justin some space so he can get dressed." She reaches her hand out for jazzy and Jaxon.

They grab her hand and begin to walk out but Erin stops in her tracks and turns to face me.

"Happy Birthday Justin. I know I'm not your real mom but I am your step mom and I want you to know I love you very much."She says. "Thanks."I said and she walks out.

I take a quick shower and change into some comfortable clothes.

My phone Is loaded with Happy birthday messages and voicemails.

I also check my twitter. All my fans have tweeted Happy Birthday and nice things so I decide to tweet something myself.

Thank you for all of the lovely comments. I can't believe Im finally 20 years old! I love every single one of you! Remember to always believe

After I tweet the message I walk downstairs.

"I'm ready."I say.

"Great but first I want to give you this gift."My father says and gives me a box.

"It from all of us."He adds and points to himself, Erin, Jazzy, and Jaxon. I open the box and there it is.

"Dad you shouldn't have!"I yell and jump up in the air.

"I can't believe you got me the Air Jordan 10 retro in Venom green! These don't come out until the 22nd!"I yell over excited.

"Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy who gets new sneakers three weeks before they even come out."He says.

"This is amazing! Thanks dad I love them."I say and hug him again.

"You'll be getting my gift later this evening but for right now let's go and get some breakfast."My mom cuts in.

"Sure but let me put these on first. I wanna walk out, starting my birthday with these bad boys."I point to the sneakers. I put the sneakers on and we all walk out the house to the car.