Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping

Ariana's P.O.V.

We all sit at the table eating breakfast in silence. No one has said a single word all morning.

Madison is still here, sadly. I really don't know why.

"Why are you still here? You couldn't catch another flight?"I ask her annoyed, breaking the silence.

"I've talked with Justin already. I've decided to stay and help look for Sophia"She says.

"Excuse me?"I raise an eyebrow.

"You're excused. Look I'm just trying to help. You don't have to hate on me"She says.

"She has every reason to hate on you. Your Justin's ex for crying out loud"Emily cuts into the conversation. I'm surprised by her bravery to talk to Madison like that.

"I'm sorry but this is an A and B conversation so see your way out of it"Madison smirks. "That's it"Emily stands up and goes up to Madison.

"You think your all that huh? I've been a belieber for a long time now and I follow everything Justin does. You happened to be apart of his life for awhile so I know a lot about you. Your a rich, perky, self centered snob who cares nothing about anyone else. You think your all that but to tell you the truth your just trash. Ariana and Justin love each other dearly and you just keep trying to get in the way of that. Sweetie that is and A and B relationship so You need to see Your way out of it. Am I clear?"Emily yells in Madison's face. I try my best to hold in the laugh that's trying to escape my mouth.

"I said am I clear?"Emily asks louder.

"Whatever"Madison stands up from the table embarrassed and storms away. "That's how you handle a brat"Emily bows and I clap for her.

"You have so much bravery and maturity for being a thirteen year old"I say, still shocked she just did that.

"Thanks"She laughs. "That was amazing"Frankie says. "You guys are so cute"My mom laughs.

"So your up to date on everything I do huh?"Justin asks her. "Yes, I told you that I'm your number one fan didn't I?"She asks. "Yes you did"Justin laughs.

We finish up breakfast and then I pull Justin outside away from everyone.

"Justin we need to talk"I say.

"What's wrong?"He asks. "It's about Chaz"I mutter. "What about Chaz?"He asks.

"Well-"I begin but I'm cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hold up it's Officer Woodrow"He whispers and puts the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Hey Officer. No not at the moment. Is everything alright? Ok, I'm on my way"He says and then hangs up.

"Officer Woodrow needs us both at the station"He says. "Wait but I was telling you something"I say.

"We'll talk later. Let's go"He pulls me back into the house.

"Guys, they need us at the station so we'll be back"Justin tells my mom and Frankie.

"Ooh can I come with you guys?"Emily asks. "Sure come on"Justin says. He grabs his keys and opens the door.

When we walk out, Scooter is pulling up in the driveway with Pattie and Ryan.

"Hey where you guys going?"Pattie asks us. "They need us at the station. We'll be back soon"Justin tells her and unlocks the car. We hurry in and he drives away.

"Is everything okay?"I ask him. "I don't know but I don't think it's good"Justin says.

"Let's just pray for the best"Emily says in the backseat.