Chapter 61: The Plan

Ariana's P.O.V.

A week has passed since me and Jeanette were taken.

I've only seen Jeanette once, but she was taken back to her own jail cell of a room.

The only good part about this week was the fact I had Sophia with me. I'm glad Jai at least let me hold her.

That's what I'm doing now. Just rocking her back and forth.

She's just so precious and beautiful. She looks exactly like Justin if you ask me.

She has beautiful eyes, soft skin, and soft brown growing hair.

It's so cute when she smiles at me cause she has like no teeth at all.

I just wish Justin was here to admire Sophia with me.

"Ariana, I need you to come with me"Jai comes into the room.

"Where are we going?"I ask as I place Sophia in the crib. "No questions, just come"He says and pulls me with him out the room.

We walk into another room with just a table and a few chairs. I notice Connor, Mr. Brooks, and Jeanette are sitting down.

I rush up to Jeanette and give her a hug.

"Do you know what's going on?"She whispers to me as I take a seat next to her.

"No, do you?"I ask her. "No"She shakes her head.

I turn back to Jai who takes out a cell phone.

"Can anyone guess who I'm calling?"He asks particularly looking at me and Jeanette.

We both shake our head no.

"Today we're gonna call Justin"He tells us. My heart begins to beat fast at his words.

He takes a seat and places the phone in the middle of the table.

He dials a number for what I assume is Justin. He puts the phone on speaker and we all wait for Justin to answer.

"Hello?"I hear Justin's voice and my breath hitches in my throat.

"Hey Justin, it's me again"Jai changes his voice into a dark one.

"You again! Did you take Ariana?"Justin seems panicked.

"Why yes I did, she's a very good kisser you know"Jai smirks. My mind travels over to last night when he was all over me.

"Give her back, Give both of my girls back"Justin yells into the phone.

"I'll let them both go if you turn yourself in, like I asked you to long time ago. We could've avoided this if you just did what I asked of you"Jai tells him.

The line stays quiet for awhile.

"Hello? Justin you still there? Or are you too busy snuggling Selena?"Jai asks chuckling.

"I'll turn myself in"Justin tells him.

What?

"You have your wish, let Ariana and Sophia go and I'll turn myself in"Justin says.

"No! Justin I won't let you do that!"I speak up.

"Ariana? Is that you?"He seems panicked again. "Yes baby, I'm right here. I'm fine just don't turn yourself in to him, me and Sophia will be fine"I say trying to calm him down.

"No, I refuse to let you stay in this guy's hands. I love you too much to just leave you and Sophia"Justin says.

"Justin, please don't do this"I say. "I'm sorry baby girl, it has to be done"He says.

"Good, meet me at Jarred Lane. Come all the way into the woods and it'll be the empty house you see on the left"Jai tells him.

"What the hell? Why would you tell him our actual address?"Mr. Brooks asks Jai.

"I got this, trust me"Jai tells him. He turns his focus back to the phone.

"Come by yourself, if you bring anyone, I will not hesitate to kill Sophia, and I'm serious"Jai tells Justin.

"I'll come alone"Justin says. "Good, see you at seven"Jai laughs wickedly and hangs up.

Justin's P.O.V.

After Jai hangs up, I rush downstairs where everyone is gathered.

"Guys, the kidnapper just called, He has Ariana"I tell them and gasps fill the room.

"Are you serious?"Frankie asks.

"Yes, he's making me turn myself in tonight"I tell them.

"Justin, you can't do that"My mom says. "I have to, for my family"I say.

"Then, we're coming with you"Ryan says. "You can't, no one can come with me or else he said he will kill Sophia"I say.

"Ariana is my daughter, I'm coming with you whether you like it or not"Joan says.

"Me too"Frankie says and everyone else agrees.

"Guys-"I begin but Scooter cuts me off.

"Look, we just need to come up with a good plan"He says.

"Like what?"I ask.

"I think I have an idea, but this requires the police. And I think we will officially end this whole thing for good and get Sophia and Ariana back"I look up to see that Selena walked into the house.

"How the heck did you get in here?"I ask. "The door was unlocked"She says.

"Oh"Is all I say.

"You want to help us?"Joan asks her.

"Yea, I owe that much to you. Trust me, if anyone can help you, it's me"She says.

"Alright, well what's the plan?"I ask her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

I know this was short. But since I'm in the updating mood today, I will give you guys one last update for today.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Kidnapped babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें