Chapter 8: The Date

Chapter 8: The Date

Justin's P.O.V.

I am so miserable. I'm still in the hospital and my leg is still broken. I just wish I was at home in my bed watching tv. And the worse thing is that my song Heartbreaker came out and I can't even promote it. Ugh, why is life so complicated.

"Knock knock"someone said as they walked in. It was Madison.

"Aww, Baby, what's wrong?"she asked.

"I think that explains it" I said pointing to my leg in the air.

"Well Madison is here and she can make everything better"she said while acting like she was talking to a child.

"I don't think so. Scooter canceled the next couple of concerts. Can things get any worse?" I asked.

"Don't worry"she said while getting on the bed with me. She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"So, I heard your new song Heartbreaker and it's so about me. It was so beautiful Justin. I'm so sorry I haven't been around, I've just been busy with some things but I'm here now. I'm so touched by the lyrics baby. I will never be your heartbreaker"she said.

In my mind I was furious. How dare she think that song was about her. It was about Ariana. Oh how I wish she was here right now and not Madison. This girl is so stuck up and snobby. She thinks everything is about her.

Then out of nowhere she started to kiss me. I didn't really want to kiss her back but I had nothing else better to do.

She deepened the kiss. Then she started kissing all over my face. She soon trailed down to my neck.

"Your so hot Justin"she said. I didn't respond. Instead I just kissed her back roughly.

Then the nurse came in.

"The doctor is here to speak to you"the nurse said.

"Just give me a minute"I said. Then she walked out.

"Well I better get going"Madison said while getting off the bed. "Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Somewhere"she said weirdly. "Whatever just go" I said looking away.

This girl is unbelievable.

"Bye Justy"she said while kissing my cheek. Then she walked out.

The doctor came in and started speaking.

"Justin, I checked it over and it looks like it will take about a month to recover. You-"

"A month!No it can't take a month. I'm Justin Bieber for goodness sake! I can't let my fans down. I just can't!"I cut him off.

"I'm sorry Justin but you won't be able to have concerts and stuff for a while. Now as I was saying, you will be able to leave the hospital in three days. We will give you a wheelchair so you could wheel around in. You will have to keep your leg up. If you step on that foot it could get injured even worse so be careful"he said.

"Just leave!" I yelled as I pointed to the door. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Justin"he said before he walked out.

I threw one of the pillows at the door out of anger and frustration.

Why did this have to happen to me?

Ariana's P.O.V.

I texted Connor my address and then went up to my room.

"Ok, it's 5:00, we have two hours till he picks you up at seven"my mom said.