Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison

Justin's P.O.V.

I lay on my bed, watching Emily and Ariana sleep. It's a beautiful sight to
tell you the truth. I can't wait for this to be Sophia when she's older.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.
I take a quick shower and change into some clothes.

I go downstairs and write a note for Joan saying I'm taking her car. I grab her keys and walk out the house. I hop in the car and drive away.

I decide to go to the jail that Ryan and Chaz are supposed to be held at for a little while.

"I would like to speak with Ryan"I tell the lady at the front.

They check me over in security and then bring me to a private room with a table and two chairs.

I take a seat and wait for Ryan to come in. He comes in with an orange jumpsuit and his hands in handcuffs.

The officer helps him to sit down and then goes to stand in the corner.

Ryan doesn't look at me, he just looks at the ground.

"I have a question for you. Why?"I ask him. "Why what?"he asks still looking at the ground.

"Why would you do this to me man? You and Chaz are supposed to be my best friends"I say.

"Justin, how many times do I have to tell you that I didn't take Sophia? I was helping to look for her with your mom and Scooter, remember?"He asks.

"Stop lying. Please just tell me where Sophia is. I miss her so much. I can't take it anymore"I tell him, on the verge of tears. I have been getting really emotional the past two days.

Ryan seems taken back by my sudden mood change.

"Justin I feel terrible for all of this but I didn't take Sophia. Chaz didn't either. You have to believe us Justin"He pleads.

"I-It's hard. Ariana said that Chaz was the one with her the other night"I say.

"I don't know how that's true but I'm telling the truth when I say I'm not apart of anything. Justin you know I just want to see you happy"He says.

"I'm such a horrible father"I cover my eyes so he doesn't watch as tears fall down my face.

"Justin don't say that"He says.

"It's true. Ariana and Sophia deserve way better. Chaz was right. I can't give them the life they want and deserve"I say.

"When did Chaz tell you that?"He asks.

"He told me in one of the creepy calls I received"I say.

"Justin, I'm your friend. I don't want to hurt you in any way. Please, believe me"He pleads. "You promise your telling the truth?"I ask and wipe my eyes.

"I promise man"He says. It stays quiet for a couple minutes.

"I'll drop the charges on you"I say.

"Are you serious?"He asks. "Yea, I'm not sure of Chaz though. I still think he's lying"I say.

"Whatever. Let's just get me out of these handcuffs"He says and I laugh.

I walk out the room and call Officer Woodrow, telling him to drop the charges. He does and then Ryan is able to leave.

We both get in the car.

"I'm sorry for all of this"I apologize.

"It's okay. You can pay me back by taking me out to eat. I'm starving"He says and I laugh. I drive to the nearest restaurant for us to have lunch.