Chapter 62: Arrested

Justin's P.O.V.

I drive into the woods and soon come upon the empty house the kidnapper described when he called me.

The cops and everyone else drove on a different path that would lead to the back of the house.

I park the car in the front of the house. I grab the gun the police gave me and hide it in my jeans.

I then step out the car. I walk up to the the door and open it. The house is very old and creaky as I step in.

I notice there is covered up furniture and everything is dusty.

"Hello?"I ask.

I hear footsteps and watch as someone comes from the kitchen.

Jai?

"Hey, what are you doing here?"I ask a little confused.

"Your supposed to turn yourself into me, remember?"He says with an evil grin.

Realization soon hits me.

"Your the kidnapper?"I ask anger slowly rising up in me.

"Took you long to figure out"He laughs.

"I'm here, now let Ariana and Sophia go"I say. "Not so fast, follow me"He says and walks back into the kitchen.

I follow after him.

He opens up a hidden latch on the ground and walks down.

I follow after him down the stairs and close the latch. Hopefully Officer Woodrow is in the house already and he saw us just enter this hidden walkway.

We come upon another door and Jai opens it. I follow him into what seems like another house.

What the hell?

"Welcome to my secret hide out"Jai laughs.

I keep following him to another room where I notice Connor is in. It looks like I'm in the living room now.

"Hey Justin"Connor smiles at me.

I knew he was somewhat behind this. And Ariana thought he just had anger issues. Yea right.

Another guy stands in the corner. He Looks kinda like Jai and Connor.

"Bring them in to watch the show!"Jai calls over to the guy.

He walks out and soon comes back in with Jeannette and my beautiful girls, Ariana and Sophia.

Me and Ariana stare at each other and I can see the fear behind her eyes.

She holds Sophia and I notice Jeannette also holds a baby. I notice it to be Jayden, Tracy's son.

They both take a seat on the couch which is against the wall.

Everything is cleared out except the couch the girls are sitting in.

I look up to Connor and he winks at me.

What the heck?

'Everything will be ok' he mouths to me.

Is he apart of the plan too?

"Welcome everyone to my game show called Death where one lucky winner gets to die"Jai evilly laughs and points to me.

"Did you just say die? Your gonna kill Justin?"Ariana asks Jai worried, about to stand up from the chair.

"Sit down!"Jai demands and points a gun at her.

At that moment I want to just whip out my gun and shoot him a million times but I have to wait for the crew to arrive.