Chapter 9: Moving In

~Three Days Later~

Ariana's P.O.V.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be?" I asked my mom."Go answer it cause I sure didn't invite any one over"she said.

I opened the door and standing there was Connor. He had piles of suitcases around him.

"Umm.. What are you doing here?"I asked him confused."I'm moving in"he said.

"Excuse me but who said that?"I asked."I did, now if you will please move I have some stuff to put away in my new house"he said trying to pass me but I stopped him.

"You can't just move in here" I say."Yes I can. I'm your boyfriend now and if I want to move in, I'm gonna move in"he said.

"Connor we've only been on one date. The last time I talked to you was three days ago when we had the date. You can't just expect to move in here because your my boyfriend now"I said.

"Excuse me but I don't remember asking you. You let me in or your gonna regret it"He said pretty harsh. Or should I say ugly harsh.

"What are you gonna do?"I asked a little scared.

"Look we can play this the easy way or the hard way. Which one do you wanna do because I recall you saying you need a little help you know. And especially since you have this baby on the way, your gonna need a lot of my help" he says. He raised his hand to my face.

"Now who's gonna be a good girl and let Connor inside the house?"He asked pinching my cheek.

"Don't touch me"I said pushing his hand away. Then he slapped me. I looked at him with wide eyes."What the heck?"I yelled.

"I asked you if you want to play easy or hard and you chose hard"he said. My mom came running to the door.

"What happened?"She asked with worry in her voice. She noticed the red mark on my face.

"I'm calling the cops right now"my mom said pulling out her phone from her pockets. Connor looked around. It looked like he was seeing if anyone was watching.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"he said pulling out a gun. "Oh my gosh!"My mom yelled as she dropped her phone.

"Now just let me in and let me come live with you guys. No harm done if you do"he said pointing the gun straight at my mother.

"Fine you can live here"I said. Putting my hands in the air. "Good"he said putting his gun away. He picked up his stuff and walked in the house.

"You can stay in the guest room. Up the stairs and it's the second door on the left"I said.
"Thank you"he said. He walked upstairs.

"Oh my gosh Ariana I'm so scared"my mother said. "I know but he can help us"I said.

"He can also kill us"she said. "He won't kill us as long as we do what he says" I said.

"Once he leaves I'm calling the police"she said.

"No you can't. It will give us more danger. Let's just leave it alone. Besides I really like him"I lied. I was terrified. But I needed him.

"Are you sure Ari?"she asked. "Yes, I am now be quite he's coming back"I said.

He came back downstairs and plopped onto the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. He changed the channel to a basketball game.

"Fix me a sandwich mom"he said looking at my mother. "Excuse me?"My mom asks with anger in her tone.

"Do you have something to say?"He asked. "Oh nothing. Nothing at all"she said. He turned back to watch the tv.

My mom put up fists and pretend to punch him while he wasn't looking. It was so hard to keep in a laugh cause her face was hysterical. She then went to the kitchen to go fix him the sandwich. I sat down on the edge of the couch with him.

"Are you scared?"He asked."Come closer to papa"he said motioning me to sit next to him. I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me."Isn't that better?"He asked.
"Much better"I lied. My mom brought back his sandwich and went upstairs.

"Feed me"he said. I picked up the sandwich and put it to his mouth. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. He's acting like a baby.

Once he was done he shoved his plate to me and told me to wash it. I went back to the kitchen and set it in the sink. I'll wash it later.

I can't believe this is happening to me right now. I'm being threatened by my boyfriend. Could life get any worse?

Justin's P.O.V.

Today I was finally being released by the hospital. My mom came to pick me up but I have to wheel around in a wheelchair for three weeks before I get crutches.

"Hey mom" I gave her hug. "Hey honey how you doing?"She asked. "Not that great"I said. "It will get better"she said."Now come on and let me take you home."

She drove me back to my house and helped me up to my room.

"Can you please make me something to eat?"I asked her once I was in my own comfortable bed. "Sure"she said before walking out my room.

I grabbed my phone and decided to make a video for my fans.

I hit record.

"Hey guys. I'm so sorry but it looks like I won't be able to do concerts for a month. My leg is broken and my body is pretty weak to do anything right now. But don't worry I will reschedule all the concerts I was suppose to have this month and do them once I feel better. You guys mean the world to me. So keep me in your prayers so I can get better. Also don't forget to but my new album. It also just came out. I love you guys and I hope to see you soon. Bye."I say.

I posted the video and put my phone next to me on my dresser. My mom came back with some food and I ate it.

"Thanks mom"I said. "Your welcome"she said.

"Your the best mom ever"I said. "Of course I am"she said flipping her hair to the back. I just laughed.

"Mom do you think I'll get better before a month?"I asked. "I don't know Justin but what I do know is that you need to rest"she said patting my back. She left the room and I sat there on my bed thinking.

I really do hope I get better before a month. I can't stand just sitting and doing nothing for a month until my leg gets better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys so Connor threatened Ariana and her mother that if they don't let him live with them that he would kill them both. Justin on the other hand just got out of the hospital and wants more than anything to get better. I want him to get better too. Until next time.

Attached to this chapter is a picture of who I vision to be Connor.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘