Chapter 2: Moving On

Justin's P.O.V.

I stood there after Ariana left, looking at the door.

I can't believe what just happened. I lost the best thing that has happened to me. Ariana was my one and only. She was the only one that understood me. I made the most stupidest mistake by letting her walk out that door.

I should've never said those hurtful words to her.

The flight leaves in less than an hour so I finish packing.

After I'm done packing, I head to the hotel check out. As I'm waking out the hotel looby, paparazzi begin to flash pictures of me.

How do they always find me?

They begin to start asking me a bunch of questions.

"What happened up there?"

"Did you and Ariana Grande break up?"

"Did you cheat on her?"

The sound of Ariana's name made my heart sink. They must've seen her come out crying.

I finally reach my security car that's waiting for me and get in so they can drive me to the airport.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I went to the airport. I sat in the waiting area until it was time to go.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Justin coming in with paparazzi following.

I quickly got up and ran to give one of the attendants my passport. I jogged onto the plane and found the new seat I had requested to get. I didn't want to sit next to Justin.

I waited a good ten minutes until the plane took off.

The flight back home was very boring.

When the plane lands in California, I run out of the airport before Justin can see me.

I call a taxi to come take me home.

I run straight for my bedroom. I close the door and jump onto my bed. I scream into my pillow and started to cry again.

I slowly fell asleep.

*
*

I wake up with a huge headache. My stomach starts to feel really bad so I run straight to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

After I'm done, I take a nice hot shower and decide to stay home all day.

I kept throwing up and getting headaches. Everything I ate, I would just throw it up.

I decide to call my mom and tell her everything that has happened in the last two days. I start to cry again, just talking about Justin makes me upset.

My mom begins to worry when I tell her about me throwing up. She recommends I go to the doctor's office.

So, I make an appointment for Tuesday at one o' clock.

I watch a marathon of America's Next Top Model the rest of the night until I fall asleep.

Justin's P.O.V.

Once I get home, I turn on the tv to get my mind off of things.

The whole break up with Ariana was already on tv. Hearing about Ariana is too much for me to take so I turn it off.

I than call Ryan who is one of my best friends. After two rings, he answers.

"Hey Justin?"he says. "Hey Ryan"I say back, sounding dull.

"I heard about you and Ariana"he says after a minute of silence.

"I know, it's all on tv"I say back." It's weird how things spread around the country so fast."

"Look don't stress over this. You can't let a girl bring you down"he says.

"Come with me and Chaz tonight. We are going to the club. It will be fun"He adds.

After ten seconds I answer back.

"You know what, you are so right. I can't stop living because of one girl. I'll go with you and Chaz tonight to the club. I'll meet you there around ten"I say.

"Okay, see you there"he says. "Bye"I hang up.

It's probably best me and Ariana broke up. Everything happens for a reason right?

The next morning I wake up next to a brunette. I guess I had a wild night if I'm already sleeping with another girl.

I think this will be ok. I'm moving on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter but there is more so don't lose hope. So Justin is moving on but what about Ariana. Will she be ok? Maybe she got the flu or "Something". We will find out in the next chapter.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘