Chapter 45: Im Sorry

Chapter 45: I'm sorry

Jeanette's P.O.V.

"Connor, what are you doing here?"I ask as I back away from him. He closes the door and locks it.

"Your not excited to see me?"He asks.

"Why would I be?"I ask in disgust.

"Because you love me"He says. "Not anymore"I tel him.

"Jeanette, I keep telling you, she came on to me. I would never intentionally hurt you. You know that. I love you"He says.

"You're lying. You were all over her"I say, about to cry. I can't cry In front of him.

"Jeanette you have to believe me when I say I love you. I don't like Madison. I never have. You know how she is"He says.

"I don't know what to believe. But I can tell you that I don't care about you or Madison. I'm happily in love with a new guy"I say.

"Who? Chaz? Come on, you know I'm way better than he can ever be"He says, coming closer to me.

"Your a liar and a kidnapper"I say.

"You know I didn't kidnap Sophia or Brianna. That was all my Boss"He says.

"If you truly loved me you would try your best to get Brianna out of there and give her back"I say.

"You know I can't do that. My Boss would kill me if I ever tried. Now that he has three kids he isn't letting anyone get in his way"He says.

"Hold up, did you just say three kids?"I ask. "Yea we have Jayden now, Tracy's son"He says.

"You are unbelievable"I shake my head.

"Jeanette the only reason I came here is to prove my love for you. I love you and only you. I never loved Madison"He tries apologizing again.

"Connor just stop, okay? Your as much to blame as Madison. I trusted you both. You were my boyfriend and she was my friend. Instead you both betrayed me"I yell, angry now.

He runs up to me and forces another kiss onto me. I instantly feel the sparks again that I felt when we were together.

I try pushing him away but he won't let me go. He just keeps kissing me.

I finally stop fighting and just kiss him back. I hate to admit it but I've missed him. I've missed us.

"God I love you so much"He mutters against my lips.

Memories flash back of us when we were dating and when everything was good.

~Flashback~

"You guys are crazy"Madison laughs at me and Connor. We are all at my house playing Just Dance.

"You try"I pull her into the game and push Connor on the couch.

I click on a song and me and her both dance to it. Connor records the whole thing.

Once the song ends, we watch the video he took and laugh.

Connor pulls me in for a kiss. I break away and see Madison rolling her eyes.

"Hey, you do the same thing when Mitchell is around"I laugh and she blushes. Her and Mitchell have been dating for a month.

It begins to storm rain outside. A loud thunder roars and me and Madison scream.

"Let's watch movie"I suggest and they agree. I turn off the game and go on Netflix.

"Ooh let's watch a scary movie"Connor says and picks one.

The thunder and storm outside adds to the affect of the scary movie making it even scarier.

Connor sits in the middle of us so we both cuddle into his arms, scared.

~Flashback over~

Connor pushes me on the bed and I feel myself get excited like when we used to do things like this.

"Say you love me, please"He pleads.

"I can't, I have a boyfriend already"I push him away realizing what I'm doing.

"He's not here"He says. "Who's fault is that?"I ask.

"Jeanette please, I've missed this. I've missed us. You know you love me way more than you think you love Chaz"He says.

"Please just say you love me"He leans closer to my face again.

"I-I love you"I smile and pull him closer to me wanting more of him.

I know I shouldn't do this. Not with me still dating Chaz and with everything that's going on.

He's the kidnapper's accomplice for Heaven's sake. But I love him and miss him too much to care.

Ariana shouldn't get mad if she finds out. We basically aren't friends right now.

All I care about right now are my feelings and emotions for this boy here that I loved awhile ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

I know its short but bare with me.

So you got an answer here in this chapter but I'm sure you're still a little confused.

More answers will come soon.

Guy don't hate on Jeanette please. I know you probably feel bad for Chaz but I have another plan for him so don't be too sad.

I'll try to update again tomorrow.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘