Chapter 6: Accidents

Ariana's P.O.V.

"We will be landing in Paris in ten minutes. Please go back to your seats as we land"the speaker said.

"This is it"my mom said patting my arm. "I know"I said while looking out the window. We were now looking at Paris from under us. It was just like I remembered.

The next ten minutes went by fast and we safely landed. We grabbed our stuff and called for a cab to pick us up.

The drive was at least twenty minutes. Then we drove up to a cute two story blue house with a white fence surrounding it. There were flowers in the front yard and the porch had a cute little bench on it. It looked better than the pictures that were online.

We both walked in and I noticed we had new furniture.

"Mom, where did all of this come from?"I asked shocked.

"I bought new furniture and donated our old ones to the less fortunate"she said."Even our rooms are decorated differently. If you don't believe me than you can go check for yourself"she adds.

I ran up to my room and my room was bigger than the old one I had. Everything was so put together and nice. I even had a 50' inch flat screen. Back at the apartment I had a tiny box television. It was so embarrassing.

I fixed all my clothes nicely in my closet and went back downstairs. I noticed my mom was going through an album of when me and Frankie were smaller.

That reminds me I should call Frankie. I grabbed my iPhone and went back upstairs to my room.

I dialed his number and he picked up after four rings.

"Hey little sis how have you been?"Frankie asked. "Pretty good besides the fact that I'm pregnant"I mumbled.

"Excuse me!"He yelled. "Who did this to to you?"

"Justin is the father but he doesn't know yet so don't tell him"I said.

"So how are you gonna tell him?"he asked. "He's not gonna find out"I said.

"What do you mean?"he sounded irritated.

"Me and Justin broke up. I found out about the baby after the break up and I decided its best not to tell him"I said.

"I don't think that is the best idea"he said.

"Trust me on this one"I said. "Me and mom moved to Paris and she is gonna help me raise the child."

"Ok I see how it is. You and mom leave the country without telling me first"he said. "Sorry"I said.

"It's ok but I will be there when the baby is born. That's what big brothers are for"he said. "Alright"I said.

"Well I gotta go study for exams"he said. Frankie is still in college. I can't go now cause of me being Pregnant which sucks.

"Bye Frankie"I said.

Then I thought of my best friend Jeanette. She moved to Italy three months ago cause her whole family moved there and they didn't want her to stay in America by herself.

I dialed her number.

"Hey" I said. She answered instantly.

"Long time no talk"she said."Gosh I miss you so much!"

"I know, what you doing,"I asked. "Getting ready to go to lunch with my family" she says. "Oh that's cool"I said.

"Yea, how about you?"She asked. "Well don't freak but I'm Pregnant"I said.