Chapter 56: Dinner Date

Ariana's P.O.V.

It's been three weeks.

Three full weeks since Selena has come and practically taken Justin away from me.

Not literally but that's what it feels like.

He hangs out with her every single day while I actually go look for our daughter.

I feel like he just doesn't care anymore for me or Sophia. He doesn't even wrap his arms around me at night anymore.

I actually think he's falling for Selena more and more every day.

I try to look presentable for him everyday but he just passes by me. It's like I'm a ghost to him.

I haven't even told him about me being pregnant again yet. I want to so badly but he's always gone before I can say anything.

I sit here in bed looking at the ceiling missing Justin's comfort.

I hear the sound of the door open and see that my mom walks in.

"You look like there's no life in you"She laughs. "I don't think there is"I say.

"What's wrong?"She asks and I put my head in my hands.

"Is it Justin?"She asks knowing already. I just simply nod as she pulls me in for a hug.

"I feel like I lost him"I say.

"Ariana, you need to talk to Justin and tell him about the pregnancy"She tells me with demand clear in her voice.

"I want to mom but...he's always busy with Selena"I say.

"Well why don't we plan something. Like maybe tonight you could prepare a special dinner for him and then tell him about the baby"She suggests.

"I don't know"I shake my head.

"Come on, maybe he'll finally realize that he's being a jerk and that he needs to be here for you"She says.

"I guess"I smile at the thought of him not hanging out with Selena anymore.

"Yes! I'll go tell Justin now"She stands up from the bed.

"Wait, he's still here?"I ask. "Yea, Selena hasn't picked him up yet"She says.

"Let me tell him then"I stand up. I get up and walk downstairs with her to see Justin waiting in the living room on his phone.

He looks up at me as I now stand in front of him.

"Hey"He says and looks back down at his phone.

"Umm..Tonight I want you home early cause I want to make a special dinner for us"I say.

"Like a date?"He asks as he looks back at me. "Yea"I nod.

"What time?"He asks. "Probably seven so be home at least thirty minutes before"I tell him.

"Ok"He nods. "You promise you'll be here early?"I ask.

"Promise"He says.

I hear a honk outside and know instantly it's Selena.

"Gotta go, bye"He walks up and leaves.

He used to kiss my cheek before leaving but that's changed too.

Hopefully tonight goes great and I get him back.

I walk into the kitchen where my mom is.

"Did you tell him?"She asks. "Yea"I say.