Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy

Ariana's P.O.V.

"But I don't understand. Why do we have to leave? We're supposed to stay here the whole week"Jeremy tells us.

"Let's just say we don't want you guys to get harmed so it's better for you guys to go back home"I tell them.

"But I don't want to leave"Jazzy pouts and so does Jaxon.

"Ariana what happened last night? You need to tell me"My mom asks, concerned.

"Mom I just don't want to explain. Please just trust us Jeremy and Erin and please go back to California"I beg them.

"Alrighty then"Erin says.

"We already booked you guys a flight. It leaves in an hour and a half"Justin tells them.

"Woah you already booked us a flight?"Jeremy asks his son.

"Yes, now go back to your hotel and please pack. I got you guys good seats on the plane. Everything is and will be fine"Justin assures them.

"Ok well kids tell everyone bye"Jeremy tells Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Do we have to go?"Jaxon asks. I get down on the floor with their level of height.

"I promise I will come visit you guys soon"I tell them both.

"Okay"They say and I hug them both really tight. They hug Justin next.

"I guess we'll see you around"Erin says and we hug her and Jeremy also. They walk out and leave.

Me and Justin turn back around and everyone is all looking at us with arms crossed.

"Tell us what happened now!"Scooter demands. I look at Justin and nod.

We tell them everything, and I mean everything. All the way from the video message I received to the date last night.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"Pattie asks."I'm sorry"I say.

"We need to report this to the police"Chaz says.

"No!"I yell and regret it. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why wouldn't you report this? All of this is valuable information"Ryan asks.

"Because we can't. Just trust me"I say and run upstairs. I go to my room and into the bathroom. I close the door and sigh. I slide down the wall and sit there.

I feel bad for sending Erin, Jeremy, and the kids away but it's for their safety.

I know this kidnapper is gonna do something else horrible but at least Jazzy and Jaxon won't be apart of it.

My mind trails back to what Justin said last night. He actually wants to marry me. I can imagine me and Justin at our wedding.

The beautiful white dress, pearls, flowers.....It would just be amazing.

Me and Justin made love again last night. I guess he was so hurt he had to show me he truly loved me and that I was only his.

A knock at the door breaks me away from my thoughts.

"Justin I'm fine. Just leave me alone"I sigh. "It's not Justin"I hear Jeanette's voice.

I get up from the floor. I open the door and instantly hug her

She comes into the bathroom too and shuts the door.

"Jeanette everything is just horrible"I start crying again.