Chapter 14: Food Poison

Justin's P.O.V.

"What, where is she?"I asked Alfredo.

"She's upstairs throwing up in the bathroom. It's really disgusting, the throw up is all pink mixed with purple and green"he says with a funny disgusted look.

"What bathroom is she in?"I asked.

"She's in the bathroom in your room"he says.

"Aw Dang it, Why did it have to be my bathroom? Out of all the bathrooms in this house it had to be mine"I say.

"Come on let's go get her"he says.

We run upstairs to my bathroom where there's a crowd huddled around my mom who is on the floor hunched over the toilet throwing up.

"Your right, that throw up does look nasty"I say to Alfredo.

"Ok everyone clear out"Alfredo says and everyone leaves the bathroom.

"You grab her arms and I'll grab her legs"I say. We pick her up together and bring her downstairs.

"Party over"Scooter yells. "Awwww"the crowd whines.

"It's ok, they can still party just clean up once it's done cause I don't know what time I'll be back"I tell Scooter.

"Are you sure?"he asks. "I'm sure"I say.

"Oh no"my mother says and throws up all over Scooter's shoes.

"Come on, I just got these yesterday"he says and we all laugh.

Me and Alfredo carry my mom out to my car.

"Here's a bucket"I grab a bucket from the trunk and give it to Alfredo before getting in the front. Alfredo gets in the back with mom and I drive.

I quickly drive to the nearest hospital. All the doctor offices are closed by now.

When we got there, Alfredo carried her and I rushed in behind.

"We need a doctor please"I yell in the lobby. I run up to the front desk.

"I need a doctor now. My mother is throwing up a lot and I don't know why"I tell the nurse.

"The wait will probably be an hour"she says.

"Are you deaf? Did you not hear me? I just said that we need a doctor now"I yelled.

"Sir you need to understand"She begins but I cut her off.

"No you need to understand. This is my mother we are talking about. Get me a doctor now"I demand her.

"Fine"she gave in and called a doctor.

A doctor came in the lobby and put my mother on a wheelchair. They wheeled her to a room.

"I'm sorry, but in order for us to check her out, you can't come in here"the doctor says and walks in the room.

Me and Alfredo sit in the waiting room. Time ticks by very slow. We sit there for almost an hour when the doctor comes out.

Me and Alfredo stand up.

"Is everything ok?"I asked.

"Looks like your mother got food poisoned. It hit her really bad. We're gonna let her go home tomorrow morning. We'll give you some medicine for her to take. She'll have to take it twice a day for her to get better"he says

"Thanks Doctor"I say. He walks away and me and Alfredo walk in the room where my mom is sitting in a bed.

"Hey mom"I say. "Hey sweetie"she says and we hug.

"Hey Pattie"Alfredo says and hugs her too. "Thank God your ok" I say.

"I know, I'm glad it wasn't anything serious"she says. "Tell me about it"Alfredo says.

We sit in the room with my mom for awhile before Alfredo has to go.

"Hey Justin there's a call for you"a nurse comes in. "Ok"I say and follow her out the room.

She hands me a phone and I put it to my ear.

"Hello?"I say. "Hello Justin"a dark creepy voice said into the phone.

"Who is this?"I ask. "That's not important right now"he says.

"What do you want?"I ask.

"I want to say sorry about your mother. I notice she's in the hospital."he says.

"Yea, how do you know about that? Were you at the party?"I ask.

"That's none of your concern. What you need to know is, that was a warning. Be careful Justin. Just stick with Madison. Don't veer off on to any other girl"he says.

"Wait, your the one who poisoned my mom?"I ask. "Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't"he says.

"What's wrong with dating other girls?"I ask.

"Because there's a girl in particular that I don't like you dating. You ruined my life and now it's time to ruin yours."he says.

"What girl? What's her name?"I ask. "Just stick with Madison like I said."he says.

"How did I ruin your life?"I ask. "You just did, now stop asking questions"He says.

"Of course I'm gonna ask questions, you almost hurt my mother. You can mess with me but don't mess with my family"I say.

"I could care less about your family. Just listen to what I said and if you don't then things will be worse for you" he says and hangs up.

What the heck? That was so weird.

I gave the phone back to the nurse.

"You have five minutes until visiting hours are over. You can come pick up your mom in the morning"she says.

"Thanks"I say and walk back into the room.

"Hey mom, I gotta go. I'll pick you up tomorrow"I say and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok I love you"she says. "I love you too"I say and walk out.

I drive back home to where everyone is still partying.

"Hey Justy is everything ok with your mom?"Madison comes up to me. "Yea"I say. I walked away before she could say anything else.

"Party over"I yell out for everyone to leave. I'm exhausted.

I go up to my room and try to get some sleep. I toss and turn and try to get to sleep but I couldn't.

I kept thinking about that creepy call I got earlier.

Who was that guy?

How did I ruin his life?

Who's this girl he's taking about that he doesn't want me to date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month.

I'm a Christian and I had to fast for 21 days. I didn't have any electronics.

I'm back though and I have a lot of great ideas.

Sorry if the chapter was short. I've been very busy lately. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Comment💬

Vote👥

Follow😄

Love ya😘