Chapter 29: Im not ashamed

Chapter 29: I'm not ashamed

Justin's P.O.V.

We finish breakfast and I give Sophia to Ariana so she can feed her. I can't do it obviously cause I'm not the one carrying milk around.

I walk to the living room and turn on the tv. The first thing that pops up, is the news.

"Justin Bieber a father? What? Paparazzi got pictures of him walking out the hospital yesterday with his ex girlfriend and a baby!"Pictures of us show up on the screen. They also show a video of when Ariana yelled at them to back up.

"He broke up with Ariana almost ten months ago and it's obvious Ariana gave birth to his child. What about his girlfriend Madison? How will she be with all of this? Stay tuned for more"the girl reporter says and it goes to commercial.

Dang it! I knew this would happen!

I quickly turn off the tv and go on twitter. I know it's gonna be even more crazy on there but I have to make things clear.

Fans and everyone else in the world. Yes I am a father now. Ariana has given birth to my daughter. Her name is Sophia. She the cutest little girl ever and she's all mine. I'm sorry to everyone for disappointing you but I love my daughter more than anything right now. I hope you understand and that you still believe @justinbieber

Within a minute I already have over thousands of retweets and people hash-tagging Believe.

My fans are the best. They always understand.

I put my phone away and walk back to the kitchen where Ariana has finished feeding Sophia.

"Justin can you go change Sophia into some clothes while I go change myself?"Ariana asks.

"Sure"I say and take Sophia from her.

I take her up to her room and dress her up in a cute pink dress with white shoes. I put a cute white flower headband around her head.

I lay her in her crib and grab my phone.

I take a cute picture of her and post it on Instagram.

I write My beautiful daughter Sophia Joan Bieber. I post it and put my phone away.

I pick her back up and walk back downstairs. I go back to the living room where Frankie now is. He's watching The price is right.

I sit down on the couch with Sophia still in my arms.

"Hey what happened last night? I heard yelling"Frankie sits next to me.

"It was nothing"I lie. "No tell me"he whispers this time.

"Well Ariana asked me to sleep with her last night after Connor left. I was uneasy at first but she was practically begging me so I let in. Then Connor came back earlier than expected and woke us up. He was furious. He tried to start a fight but I wasn't gonna fight him with a baby in the house. So he made Ariana kick me out of the room"I say.

"I hate that guy. I really do"Frankie says. "Me too. I hate that Ariana is in love with him"I say.

"I think she's falling for you again though. I mean you said she was practically begging for you to sleep with her"Frankie says.

"I don't know. She seems pretty determined to stay with this guy"I say.

"Don't worry, she'll come around"he says.

Ariana and Jeanette soon come downstairs dressed.

"Your mom called me and said that they're all on their way"Ariana says and sits next to me. Jeanette sits as well.

"Ok"I say. "I was thinking today we could all go to the bridges of Seine and then have a picnic by the water bank"Ariana suggests.

"Sure I'm up for anything"I say. "Yay! I'll tell my mom to pack up a lot of good food"she says and walks out.

"She is so adorable"Jeanette says.

"You wanna hold her?"I ask. "Sure"she says and I hand her Sophia. I sit back down on the couch and put my hand around it.

"We should plan something really special for Ariana next week for her birthday"Frankie says.

"We should. But wait, don't you have the same birthday as Ariana?"I ask Jeanette.

"Yea I do but who cares about me. Ariana has been going through a lot and she deserves for this to be about her and not me"Jeanette says.

"No, it's your birthday too. You are gonna get something special"I say.

"I guess me and Justin will have to plan something later since you're here"Frankie says. Jeanette laughs and Ariana comes back.

"My mom's gonna pack everything"Ariana says and sits next to me with my hand still around the chair. She scoots real close.

"Ariana she is so cute. I wish I could just keep her"Jeanette says.

"Not so fast. Me and her have already grown attached to each other"I say.

"I saw the tweet and the pic on Instagram"Ariana says. "Yea, I'm not ashamed. Haters can hate. I don't care. I have everything I've ever wanted right here"I say.

"Everything?"she asks. "Well not everything"I say and she looks away knowing what I meant.

Everything would mean actually being with her. Maybe even marrying her. I know we're still young but I love Ariana. I honestly don't care what people think of me. As long as I have my two best girls with me, I'm fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! Sorry the chapter was short. It was sort of a filler. I'll update tomorrow.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘