Chapter 51: Bye Emily

Justin's P.O.V.

I wake up to see Ariana's beautiful eyes looking down at me.

"Good morning princess"I peck her lips. "You ok?"I ask and she just nods.

I move her hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"Your so beautiful"I say to her. Her eyes get glossy and she begins crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"I ask pulling her closer to me.

"I-I just want So-Sophia back and for ever-everything to go b-back how it was"She cries into my shirt.

"Ariana everything's gonna be okay. We are gonna find Sophia soon"I try to comfort her.

"Just stop ok!"She yells and breaks away from my embrace. She stands up from the bed upset.

"Did I do something wrong?"I ask confused.

"Everyone keeps saying that everything is gonna be ok. Nothing is ok right now and it won't be until we actually have Sophia"She yells at me.

"Ariana you have to stay positive and have faith"I stand up from the bed too.

"You just don't understand!"She throws her hands up in frustration.

"I don't understand, really? How do you think I feel about all of this? How do you think I feel about another man trying to steal you away from me huh?"I ask my voice raising a little.

"I know, it's just really hard right now to think positive and have faith"She says.

"Come here"I say and pull her in for a hug.

"What song did you make me sing to you when you were giving birth?"I ask rubbing her back.

"You sang Be alright"She finally looks up at me.

"Exactly. Everything is gonna be alright baby girl. Just keep hanging in there. We will get Sophia back soon"I say and kiss her forehead.

I stand there holding her in my arms with my head on top of hers.

"I love you"I say making her look up at me again.

"I love y-Oh no, not again!"She runs to the bathroom covering her mouth.

I follow behind her. I walk in and see her throwing up in the toilet.

I rush up to her and hold her hair out of the way. I try not to look at the scene.

She soon finishes and stands up. She washes out her mouth.

"I think we need to get you to a doctor"I say and try to look for my phone.

"No! I'm fine. It was probably just all the food I ate last night"She just shrugs it off.

"Ariana this is serious. Last time I saw someone throw up was my mom and she ended up having food poison. I'm not gonna take a chance and just leave it. We need to make sure it's nothing serious"I say and unlock my phone.

"Please Justin. I'm sure I'm fine. If I throw up again then you can take me but please I feel fine"She begs.

"Fine"I sigh. We both change and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning"I tell everyone. Joan hands us a plate and we sit down.

The doorbell rings and Joan goes to get it. My mom, scooter, and Ryan walk into the dining area.

They grab a plate to eat and sit down with everyone at the table.

"Justin are you coming to search with us today?"My mom asks. "Yea"I nod.