Chapter 53: Another Dream

Ariana's P.O.V.

"I'm so happy you're pregnant again. This is so great!"My mom jumps up and down.

I look back at the pregnancy test and it still says positive.

"How could this be possible? Me and Justin just made love the other night. How could I get pregnant this fast?"I ask.

"Well, sometimes the symptoms work really fast""My mom smiles.

"I can't believe I'm having another child"I mutter. "Aren't you excited?"She asks.

"I mean I've always wanted more children, but I don't think having a child now is such a good idea"I say.

"Sweetie, your gonna be fine"She pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm gonna have another grandchild! This is so exciting!"She breaks away still jumpy.

"Wow, two kids"I smile at the thought.

"Justin is gonna be so happy"She says.

Justin.

"I don't think I'm gonna tell him just yet. I want it to be special when I tell him the good news"I say.

"Ariana"She whines. "I'm gonna tell him soon mom. I'm not gonna keep it a secret again"I say.

"You better not"She says. "Are you gonna at least tell everyone else?"She asks.

"Yea"I nod. "Ok, I love you"She kisses my forehead. "I love you too mom"I say and hug her again.

I leave her room and go to my bedroom. Justin is knocked out in bed as usual.

I change into some pajamas and hop in bed with him.

I turn off the lamp and cuddle closer to him. I stare at him while he sleeps. I notice I tend to do that a lot.

I bring my hand up to his hair and ruffle my fingers through it.

"Your a great father Justin. I can't wait for you to find out about the second one"I barely whisper.

I keep ruffling my fingers through his hair. He shifts in his sleep a little and brings me closer. He still seems to be asleep.

I soon feel my eyes get heavier and I drift off into a deep sleep.

~Her Dream~

"Im gonna get you"Justin chases our four year old daughter Sophia around the house.

He finally catches up to her and tackles her to the floor. He begins tickling her and she bursts into a laughing fit.

Her little giggles go throughout the whole house.

I just stand here watching them.

The oven rings and I hurry to the kitchen.

I grab a mit and open the oven door only to reveal some baked cookies.

"Yumm"I mutter taking in the wonderful scent.

Chocolate chip.

"Guys, the cookies are done"I yell.

I hear loud footsteps coming my way.
I turn around to see Justin and Sophia running fast into the kitchen.

"Can I have a cookie mommy?"Sophia asks. "Of course sweetie"I say and hand her a cookie.

Justin grabs two off the platter.

"I want two cookies like daddy"She pouts. I grab another cookie and hand it to her.

"Thank you"She smiles.

She quickly eats both of her cookies leaving melted chocolate all over her fingers.

I grab a napkin and wipe them off one by one.

Justin grabs another cookie.

"I want another one too"Sophia says.

"You already had two baby girl. Plus I wouldn't want you to get a tummy ache"I say.

"How come daddy gets another one?"She crosses her arms.

"Because I can have all the cookies I want. I'm the Cookie Monster!"He says.

"No your not. Cookie Monster is blue and furry"She says.

"You better run!"Justin says making her run away, screaming again.

He runs after her and I just laugh at them. I walk out to the living room and bump into Sophia.

She hides behind my legs.

"You can't hide behind mommy forever"Justin now stands in front of both of us.

"Sorry, you have to go through me first if you want Sophia"I cross my arms now playing along.

"Oh it's on"He says.

"Run!"I say and me and Sophia run away from him.

We all run around the house going crazy.

Justin catches up to us and He tackles me to the floor.

"Run Sophia! Just leave me here!"I act out. She giggles and runs away.

Justin flips me over so I'm now facing him.

"You've been a very naughty girl"He jokes. I laugh at him as he bring his face closer to mine.

"Your under arrest"He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver at his voice.

"Officer you have to let me go, please"I make a puppy face and batt my eyelashes.

"You could pay the bail fee"He wiggles his eyebrows.

"And how much would the fee be?"I ask. "Just a kiss or two"He smiles.

"Deal"I say making him smile.

He leans down and places his lips onto mine. I pull him closer to me as our lips move in sync.

"Your so perfect"He mumbles against my lips.

"Eww"I hear Sophia's voice.

I break away and laugh. I look away from Justin and see Sophia standing behind us.

"Soon this is gonna be you one day"I say.

"Oh no, my daughter will not be dating until she's 18"Justin says and I laugh.

"I'm serious"He puts on a serious face.

I laugh again and push him off of me.
I stand up from the floor and sit on the couch. Sophia and Justin do the same.

I turn on Netflix and put on Tinkerbell.

"This is great, I got my two favorite girls in the world"Justin looks at me and Sophia.

I just smile real wide.

~Dream Over~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter!

I wanted to make it cute so I made a dream.

I promise to update again tomorrow. And it will be much longer.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘