Chapter 11: Baby Gender

A.N.
I had a request to do 3 months later, than 6 months, and than 9 months. I thought it was a great idea so that's what's gonna happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11: Baby Gender

~3 months later~

Justin's P.O.V.

It's been two months since my leg got better. I'm so glad that it did because I don't think I could take sitting in a house alone anymore. Sometimes my mom would come over but it was just plain boring.

I've also kinda got over Ariana. Key word there is kinda.

I'm learning to move on. Madison is a great girl. Well somewhat of a great girl. She may be a bit of a brat sometimes but she likes me and that's all that matters.

Today I am performing on the Ellen show. I love seeing Ellen. She is so nice and funny.

"Justin, you have one minute until show time."A lady came up to me. I was backstage.

"Ok Justin, remember, everything has to be real. Just speak from your heart. No lying at all. Got it?" Scooter said. "Got it." I said back.

"We now have Justin Bieber."Ellen yelled through the speakers. I ran onstage and started singing All that matters.

"You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah
Ain't worried about nobody else
If ain't you, I ain't myself
You make me complete"

"You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah
What's a King bed without a Queen
There ain't no "I" in team
To make me complete
You're all that matters to me"

Once I finished singing I sat on a chair next to Ellen.

"That was amazing!" She yelled. "Of course it was."I said and popped my collar. The crowd laughed and so did Ellen.

"So who did you write that song for?" She asked. "It was written for this girl I knew, but she moved on and I did too."I said.

"Aw, well at least you still got Madison."She said. "Yep, she's a keeper."I said.

"I noticed that today is February 28th and tomorrow is March 1st. I think we all know a special someone who's birthday is on March 1st right?" She asked the crowd.

"Justin Bieber!"They all yelled back at her. I gave a huge smile.

"They all remembered!"Ellen yelled at me. "Of course they did. They're my fans, they know almost everything about me."I said.

"What are you gonna do?"she asked. "I'm not really sure."I said back.

"I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow. It will be all over the headlines."She said. "It probably will."I chuckled.

"Well we have a little something for you. We put it in this bag and you can't open it until tomorrow."She said handing me the bag.

"Why not?"I asked with a pouty face. "Because it will be even more special when it's opened on your birthday."She said.

"Thanks Ellen."I gave her a hug. "That's it for today. Thanks for watching. See you tomorrow everyone!" She waved to the crowd and the camera.

Ariana's P.O.V.

Justin was such a nice guy, I was watching the Ellen show.

I wish Connor was that nice. I really like him and all but he's just really abusive and rude.

"Why are you watching that bastard who broke your heart?" Connor asked walking into the room. I quickly turned off the tv with the remote. Connor had eventually figured out that Justin was my ex.

"I wasn't watching him. I was changing the channel and you happened to walk in when I landed on that channel with the Ellen show."I lied.

"Whatever, I'm going to work. See you later."He walked out the door and slammed it. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Ariana are you ready?"My mother came downstairs and asked. "Yes." I said.

Today we are going to find out the gender of my baby. I'm almost four months and they said I could come and find out if it was a boy or girl.

My baby bump has gotten bigger over the months and I'm really happy about having this baby. If I could I would push this baby out right now but it has to finish forming and developing in my stomach.

We drove to the doctor and got in quicker than I thought. The doctor did an ultrasound.

"Ariana, it looks like you will be having a baby girl."He said. "Oh my gosh are you serious?"I asked.

"Ninety nine percent sure."He said. I started crying and so did my mom.

"Thank you so much."I said before we left.

"I can't believe you're having a baby girl!"My mother squealed as we got in the car. "I can't believe it too."I said.

"I'm gonna have a granddaughter!" She yelled. I laughed at her.

"Let's go celebrate!" She shouted.

"Ok, but first can we go home cause I wanna print some tickets to the next basketball game Justin's favorite team is playing. I'm gonna mail it to him for his birthday tomorrow. I'm not gonna say who it's from though."I said.

"Why do you wanna get Justin something for his birthday? I thought you got over him?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just do. And I really don't know if I still have feelings for him."I said.

"I know it's hard but once this baby comes I'm sure she will be able to cheer you up. Just to look at her adorable little face and hold her in your arms is gonna relieve any stress you have."She said.

"Thanks mom just for being here with me. It means a lot."I said. "Your welcome. I will never leave you."She said.

We drove back to the house and I quickly printed three tickets online and went to the store. I got Justin a big finger and other little things he can take with him to the game. I grabbed a happy birthday card and paid for everything.

Then we went to the post office and I put everything in a huge box. I paid for the shipping and gave them the box so they could mail it to his address.

"You're not gonna put who the gift is from?" The man at the counter asked. "No."I said.
"Ok, well you have a good day."He said.

We then drove to a really nice restaurant called Le Meurice. My mom paid for everything. We had a great time talking and eating the wonderful delicious food there.

I love eating here in Paris. All the food is different and good.

I just can't wait for my little girl to be born so she could also enjoy living in Paris with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Sorry if the chapter is short. I didn't have much time.
So Ariana is having a baby girl! I can't wait for her to be born.

Also Justin's b- day will be in the next chapter. I wonder what's gonna happen. What is he going to do?

Wait and see. Love ya😘

P.S. Thanks for over 1,000 reads. I'm so happy right now. You guys really are the best.