Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy

Ariana's P.O.V.

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?"I say. "Hey baby"a male voice says. The voice sounds familiar.

"Jai is this you again?"I ask. "Maybe, maybe not"he says.

"Look I don't have time for your stupid games Jai"I say.

"A friend can't check up on a friend?"he ask. "We aren't friends. We lost that friendship when our relationship ended"I say.

"And I see that yours and Justin's ended too"he says.

"What do you want Jai?"I ask. "I want to be friends with you again"he says.

"What so maybe you could start a relationship with me again? No"I say harsh.

"But I still love you Ariana"he says.

"Well take that love somewhere else cause I'm not accepting it"I say and hang up.

He's such and Idiot. I don't know why he keeps calling and thinking I'll change my mind.

I get up and take a shower.

When I get downstairs I run in to my mom.

"Hey sweetie I've got to go grocery shopping and do a couple of other things. I should be back by three. There's breakfast for you in the microwave. Oh and Connor left for work"she says and rushes out.

Ok? I guess I'm alone for the day.

I look down at my stomach.

"At least I still have you"I say.

I eat my breakfast and I get another phone call. It's Tracy.

Should I pick it up? Last time I ended up in the basement cause of this girl.

I decide to answer.

"Hello?"I say. "Hey Ariana are you ok?"she asks, worried.

"Yea I'm fine are you and Jayden ok?"I ask.

"We're fine, I was just wondering about you and decided to check up. Ariana I'm so sorry. I didn't know that me being there would cause you trouble"she says.

"It's ok, it's not your fault"I say.

"I feel horrible. Why don't I take you out to lunch instead of going to each other's homes?"she asks.

I don't know? Last time she made me call Justin and I don't want to do that again.

"I promise I won't make you call Justin again. It will just be regular girl talk without boys"she says like she read my mind.

I hesitate for a second. Connor left to work and my mom left too. Do I really wanna be alone in this house all day?

"Sure"I say.

"Great, I'll come pick you up around twelve and we can go pick a restaurant to eat at"she says. "Ok"I say.

"See you soon"she says.

I finish up my breakfast and go to the living room to watch tv for awhile.

Once it's eleven, I start getting ready. I put on a pink sun dress with pink flats.
I let my hair down and curl it. I grab my purse and by the time I'm done, I hear Tracy honk her car outside.

I walk out and lock the door. When I get in the car, I give her a hug.

"Thanks for inviting me"I say. "No problem"she says and drives out the driveway.