Chapter 23: The Call

Ariana's P.O.V.

I walk downstairs and see Frankie still sleeping on the couch. I decide to scare him.

"Frankie!"I yell in his ear and he falls off the couch. I laugh.

"I hate you"he says. "I love you too"I say.

I walk to the kitchen to see my mom finishing up making breakfast.

"Mmm, waffles!"I say and she hands me a plate. Minutes later Jeanette joins. Once I finish, Frankie enters the kitchen.

"Did you have a good night sleep?"my mom asks him.

"Yea until Ariana here decided to scare the crap out of me"he says and I laugh at him again. He eats his waffles and Connor comes in.

My mom hands him some waffles without syrup. Last time we put syrup on his waffles, he flipped out.

"I'm glad you remembered"he said to my mom.

"What does that mean?"Frankie asks.

I haven't told Frankie about Connor being abusive. I've told Jeanette though.

Tracy knows and my mom too.

I think it's better if I don't tell him, because he may flip out and I don't want Connor to hurt him.

"Oh it's nothing. I just like my waffles without syrup"he says. Frankie just nods.

"So what are we doing today?"I ask.

"We could hang out in the pool. I've been dying to get in since yesterday"Frankie suggest. "Ok"I agree.

We change into our bathing suits and go to the pool. I just put my feet in while everyone else swims.

"Ariana can I speak to you inside?"Connor asks.

I nod and we walk back inside while everyone stays out in the pool.

"What's the problem?"I ask.

"I just wanted to know if there is anyone else coming to see you give birth because I'm tired of the surprise visits"he says a little irritated.

"Not that I know of"I say. "Because if one more person comes.."he begins.

"Connor please stop. They just want to see me give birth. Soon they'll be gone. You need to stop acting like your in control of everything. I'm sick and tired of it"I say.

"Your sick and tired of it? Ariana you want to have this baby right?"he asks.

"Yea"I say a little scared.

"Well if you want to see your precious baby then you need to stop talking to ms that way. It's not acceptable"he says.

"Then what is?"I yell and regret it. He leans closer to me to whisper in my ear.

He digs his fingers into my wrist and I scream in pain.

"Connor please stop"I say.

"I'll stop when you promise to control your tongue and not talk to me any way you want"he says with a dark voice.

"I promise"I say. "Good. I love you ok, and I don't want to hurt you"he says and kisses me.

"I'm sorry"I say against his lips. He kisses me some more and then just walks away

He goes upstairs and I go back outside.

•A couple hours later•

Jeanette's P.O.V.

"Yes, I heard every single word. He threatened Ariana"I tell Frankie.

We are now in his room.

Ariana and her mom left to do some grocery shopping and Connor left to who knows where.

"I can't believe this. Why didn't she tell me he's abusive?"Frankie asks.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that we need to do something about it"I say.

It stays quiet for a couple minutes.

"I think we should call Justin and tell him Ariana's pregnant"he finally blurts out.

"What? Ariana would be furious with us"I say.

"Yea but trust me, if she gives birth without Justin, she will regret it. I know she won't tell Justin herself since she's too scared, but we should tell him"he says.

"I don't know, she will be mad at me and I don't want to lose our friendship"I say.

"You won't lose your friendship. Look, Justin deserves to know"he says.

"Do you even have his number?"I ask.

"Yea. We should call him now"he says and takes out his phone. He dials his number and it begins to ring. Frankie puts it on speaker.

I can't believe we're actually gonna do this.

"Hello?"I hear Justin's voice.

"Hey Justin, this is Frankie"Frankie says.

Justin's P.O.V.

"Frankie?"I ask.

"Yea, me and Jeanette are here. We want to talk to you"he says.

Jeanette? Why the heck is Ariana's brother and best friend calling me?

"Umm..I can't really talk right now"I say. I'm not lying. I'm here at Madison's house.

"It's important. It's about Ariana"he says. I know I shouldn't care, but I do.

It's Ariana we are talking about.

"Hold on, give me a second"I say and walk outside so Madison won't hear.

"I'm back"I say."What's wrong with Ariana?"I ask.

"Ok Justin, we are gonna tell you something and you can't freak out. Ariana won't tell you so we have to"Jeanette says.

"What is it?"I ask. It stays quiet for a couple seconds.

"Ariana..Is pregnant"She says.

What? She's pregnant.

"And what does that mean to me?"I ask.

Obviously it doesn't matter to me. It belongs to her boyfriend. Why should I care?

"She's been pregnant for nine months"She says.

"And?"I say still not catching on.

"And....your...your the father"Frankie says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Mwhahaha!

Cliffhanger.

Don't worry. I'm gonna do a triple update today.

The next update should be up soon.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😍