Chapter 33: Realize

Chapter 33: Realize

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Yesterday was amazing. It was so magical"I tell Jeanette.

We are both sitting here in the guest room. It's five o'clock already.

"I know, I think I kinda fell for Chaz a little"Jeanette says.

"You have?"I ask. "Yea, I think I'll give him a chance"she says.

"Aww"I say. "I should say the same to you. That kiss with Justin was like wow. I never thought I'd see that again"she says.

"I know, but I still love Connor"I say.

"Ariana, I don't think you love Connor. I think the fact that he has a gun and your scared of him, is why you say you love him. You don't love him, you love Justin. You have since the day you laid your eyes on him. Even when you guys broke up you still loved him"she says.

"You really think that's why I keep saying I love Connor?"I ask.

"Definitely. I think you need to stop being scared of Connor and stand up to him. You need to tell him you don't love him. You could even have Justin come with you too so you can have backup just in case Connor tries to pull anything"she says.

"You know what, you're right. I don't love Connor, I love Justin. I'm gonna tell him straight up"I say.

"Finally"she says.

"But not now, today we've really done nothing but relax and I wanna tell Justin when the time is right. I'll tell Connor tonight though"I say.

"Are you gonna bring Justin with you?"she asks. "Yes"I lie. I don't want to bring him into this.

Jeanette won't know since she's going on a date with Chaz. I guess he is gonna stay here in Paris a little longer.

"Ok good"she says.

Later that night•

"Connor we need to talk"I say and walk in the room. I close the door behind me.

"What?"he asks. "It's about our relationship"I say.

"What about it?"he asks.

"wanna break up"I say. "Excuse me?"he asks.

"I don't wanna be with you anymore. I wanna be with Justin. He is the father of my child and it'll only make sense"I say not wanting to say the real reason.

"I don't care. You're mine"he says and walks closer.

"Connor I'm not your property. I'm sorry but it's just not gonna work. Please have your bags packed and leave. I'm asking nicely"I say.

He laughs a wicked laugh. I don't like the sound of it at all. He walks pass me to the door and locks it.

"What are you doing?"I ask getting scared.

Maybe I should have brought Justin with me. What was I thinking? That Connor was gonna give in easily?

I'm an idiot.

Justin is downstairs with Sophia. My mom and Frankie are there too.

"You think you can get rid of me that easily?"he asks and steps closer to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and begins sucking at my neck. I try to push his arms from me but he doesn't budge.

He pushes me forcefully on the bed and lays on top of me.

"Connor please don't"I say and try to push him off of me.nHe rips my shirt off and trails kisses on my body.

"Connor don't"I begin crying.

He crashes his lips onto mine and forces his tongue through it.

His hands tug at my pants and he rips them off. Tears are coming down uncontrollably.

I need help.

"Justin!"I yell. He puts his hand over my mouth.

"Yell again and your gonna regret it"he says. Tears are coming down even more now.

I'm so scared. Is he gonna rape me?

He un hooks my bra and rips my panties off. I'm completely naked.

I pull the covers over me to cover myself up. Connor takes off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers.

"Don't be afraid baby, this shouldn't hurt a bit"he says in a dark voice.

Justin's P.O.V.

I hear Ariana yell and hand Sophia to Joan. I hurry upstairs and I knock on her door.

"Ariana are you ok?"I ask, worried.

I hear shuffling and then I hear her beautiful voice.

"Y...yea...I'm fine"she stutters.

"Are you sure?"I ask. "Y-yes"she says.

I shake my head and begin to walk away but turn back. I have to see her. I have to know that she's really ok. She didn't sound like it. I know Connor's home too and if he lays a finger on her, I will break his neck.

"Ariana open the door now"I pound on the door.

"Go away, she said she's fine"I hear Connor's voice.

"Open the door now!"I yell. I don't hear anything. I put my ear against the door and hear whimpering. Ariana's crying.

"Open the damn door now!"I yell angry now that Ariana's crying.

Still nothing.

I step back from the door and kick it down with all of my force.

"What the hell?"I say as I walk in.

Connor is hovering over Ariana's tear stained face. She's naked and the covers are all over the floor along with her clothes and his.

I run up to Connor and yank him away from her. I get on top of him and punch him in the face.

I punch him numerous times until I feel blood against my knuckles.

Frankie soon comes in and realizes what is happening.

I get off of him and let Frankie take my place. I hurry to Ariana who has the covers from the floor over her.

She's crying like crazy.

"It's ok baby, I'm right here"I say and pull her close to me. She cries into my shoulder.

"It's ok, calm down"I say. I hear the sirens of police cars.

Frankie gets off of Connor and comes over to us. Connor now looks unconscious on the floor.

"Ariana are you ok?"Frankie asks.

She nods.

"What happened?"he asks.

"He tried to rape me. I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore"tears are streaming down her beautiful face.

"It's ok princess, everything is ok now"I say and pull her into my arms.

"That's what you think"I hear Connor's voice. We all look up and see Connor standing in front of us looking like shit.

He's holding his gun straight for us.

Before I can think, Frankie jumps in front of us and I hear a gunshot and the sound of Ariana scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Ooh!!Cliffhanger! Sorry, I had to. I'll update again tomorrow.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘